Social Ties and Partner Identification in Sino-Hong Kong International Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Paths to foreign markets: Does distance to market affect firm internationalisation?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 573-593, October.
- Garry D. Bruton & Chung-Ming Lau, 2008. "Asian Management Research: Status Today and Future Outlook," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 636-659, May.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0054-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Meuer & Barbara Krug, 2011. "The Current State of Research on Networks in China’s Business System," Chapters,in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rosalie Tung & Henry Chung, 2010. "Diaspora and trade facilitation: The case of ethnic Chinese in Australia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 371-392, September.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-018-0152-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Trimarchi, Michael & Tamaschke, Rick, 2004. "Coordinations in business interactions between Hong Kong Chinese, mainland Chinese, and Western actors," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 331-357, June.
- Yeheskel, Orly & Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram, 2004. "Significant differences in the pre- and post-incorporation stages of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) and international acquisitions (IAs), and their impacts on effectiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 613-636, October.
- Presutti, Manuela & Boari, Cristina & Fratocchi, Luciano, 2007. "Knowledge acquisition and the foreign development of high-tech start-ups: A social capital approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 23-46, February.
- Griffith, David A., 2011. "Insights into gaining access to export financing: Understanding export lenders' ideal exporter profile," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 84-92, January.
- Agndal, Henrik & Chetty, Sylvie & Wilson, Heather, 2008. "Social capital dynamics and foreign market entry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 663-675, December.
- Li, Julie Juan, 2008. "How to retain local senior managers in international joint ventures: The effects of alliance relationship characteristics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 986-994, September.
- Zhang, Jing & Pezeshkan, Amir, 2016. "Host country network, industry experience, and international alliance formation: Evidence from the venture capital industry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 264-277.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0005-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Blanco Mendialdua, Ana & Urionabarrenetxea Zabalandikoetxea, Sara, 2001. "Growth of the Spanish Multinational in Latin America during the 1990s," MPRA Paper 929, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Tebogo Rahaba Ngoma, 2016.
"It is not whom you know, it is how well you know them: Foreign entrepreneurs building close guanxi relationships
[Es geht nicht darum, wen du kennst, sondern wie gut du sie kennst: Wie ausländische," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 239-258, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:33:y:2002:i:2:p:267-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.