E-Commerce Readiness: Institutional Environment and International Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu, 2016.
"Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa,"
16/026, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Andrés, Antonio R. & Amavilah, Voxi & Asongu, Simplice A, 2016. "Linkages between Formal Institutions, ICT Adoption and Inclusive Human Development in Sub Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 75044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mona Badran, 2014.
"Young people and the digital divide in Egypt: an empirical study,"
Eurasian Economic Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 223-250, December.
- Mona Farid Badran, 2013. "Young People and the Digital Divide in Egypt: An Empirical Study," Working Papers 813, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2013.
- Eric Shih & Kenneth L. Kraemer & Jason Dedrick, 2007. "Research Note: Determinants of Country-Level Investment in Information Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 521-528, March.
- Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S., 2002. "International Business Development And The Internet, Post-Hype," Working Papers 8-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- repec:spr:manint:v:57:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-016-0287-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0060-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Howard, Philip N. & Mazaheri, Nimah, 2009. "Telecommunications Reform, Internet Use and Mobile Phone Adoption in the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1159-1169, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:37:y:2013:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blum, Bernardo S. & Goldfarb, Avi, 2006. "Does the internet defy the law of gravity?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 384-405, December.
- M. Rashid Malik & Rekha Prasad, 2014. "Use of e-Commerce in Carpet Industry," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(3), pages 165-168, September.
- World Bank, 2005. "Financing Information and Communication Infrastructure Needs in the Developing World : Public and Private Roles," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7491.
- Kenny, Charles, 2002. "The Internet and Economic Growth in Least Developed Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 075, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jia, Flora Fang & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng, 2013. "Marketing channel relationships in China: A review and integration with an institution-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2545-2551.
- Galang, Roberto Martin N., 2014. "Divergent diffusion: Understanding the interaction between institutions, firms, networks and knowledge in the international adoption of technology," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 512-521.
- Wenjing Cai & Wei Song & ShuLiang Zhao, 2012. "Analysis of Regional Imbalance of E-commerce in China," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(4), pages 322-336, August.
- Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2006. "Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 339-360, August.
- Kshetri, Nir & Dholakia, Nikhilesh, 2009. "Professional and trade associations in a nascent and formative sector of a developing economy: A case study of the NASSCOM effect on the Indian offshoring industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 225-239, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0073-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fainshmidt, Stav & White, George O. & Cangioni, Carole, 2014. "Legal Distance, Cognitive Distance, and Conflict Resolution in International Business Intellectual Property Disputes," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 188-200.
- Hemmert, Martin & Kim, DaeSoo & Kim, Jisun & Cho, BooYun, 2016. "Building the supplier's trust: Role of institutional forces and buyer firm practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 25-37.
- Kshetri, Nir, 2005. "Pattern of global cyber war and crime: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 541-562, December.
- Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Zhongming, 2011. "Multi-level framework of open source software adoption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 997-1003, September.
- Hernan G. Roxas & Val Lindsay & Nicholas Ashill & Antong Victorio, 2007. "Institutional analysis of strategic choice of micro, small, and medium enterprises : a conceptual framework," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 151-186, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:4:p:705-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .