Introduction to the Symposium Multinationals: The Janus Face of Globalization*
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0102-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Muller, A.R. & van Tulder, R., 2001. "Macro Intentions, Micro Realities," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-70_ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Joseph A Clougherty & Michał Grajek, 2008.
"The impact of ISO 9000 diffusion on trade and FDI: A new institutional analysis,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(4), pages 613-633, June.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 179, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Michal Grajek, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-22, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Grajek, Michal, 2006. "The Impact of ISO 9000 Diffusion on Trade and FDI: A New Institutional Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vachani, Sushil, 2005. "Problems of foreign subsidiaries of SMEs compared with large companies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-439, August.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:33:y:2015:i:c:p:44-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nielsen, Christine & Thangadurai, Mohan, 2007. "Janus and the Delphi Oracle: Entering the new world of international business research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 147-163, June.
- Yashar Salamzadeh & Saeid Saeida Ardakani & Seyyed Mahmood Zanjirchi, 2009. "What should we do now? Analysis of the globalization challenges in Iranian SMEs: a Study on Food Industries of Hamadan Province using Fuzzy MADM Approach," Annals - Economic and Administrative Series -, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 165-178, December.
- Moghaddam, Kaveh & Sethi, Deepak & Weber, Thomas & Wu, Jun, 2014. "The Smirk of Emerging Market Firms: A Modification of the Dunning's Typology of Internationalization Motivations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 359-374.
- Oetzel, Jennifer & Doh, Jonathan P., 2009. "MNEs and development: a review and reconceptualization," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 108-120, April.
- Joseph A Clougherty & Klaus Gugler & Lars Sørgard & Florian W Szücs, 2014.
"Cross-border mergers and domestic-firm wages: Integrating “spillover effects” and “bargaining effects”,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 45(4), pages 450-470, May.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Gugler, Klaus Peter & Sørgard, Lars & Szücs, Florian, 2014. "Cross-border mergers and domestic-firm wages: Integrating ‘spillover effects’ and ‘bargaining effects’," CEPR Discussion Papers 9863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0167-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:54:y:2017:i:3:p:340-365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conroy, Kieran M. & Collings, David G., 2016. "The legitimacy of subsidiary issue selling: Balancing positive & negative attention from corporate headquarters," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 612-627.
- Lovett, Steven Russell & Pérez-Nordtvedt, Liliana & Rasheed, Abdul A., 2009. "Parental control: A study of U.S. subsidiaries in Mexico," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 481-493, October.
- David Detomasi, 2015. "The Multinational Corporation as a Political Actor: ‘Varieties of Capitalism’ Revisited," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 685-700, May.
- Vivoda Vlado, 2011. "Bargaining Model for the International Oil Industry," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(4), pages 1-36, December.
- Adam, Antonis & Filippaios, Fragkiskos, 2007. "Foreign direct investment and civil liberties: A new perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1038-1052, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:3:p:383-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.