Identifying Technology Transfer in Foreign Direct Investment: Influence of Industry Conditions and Investing Firm Motives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Necoechea-Mondragón, Hugo & Pineda-Domínguez, Daniel & Pérez-Reveles, Luz & Soto-Flores, Rocío, 2017. "Critical factors for participation in global innovation networks. Empirical evidence from the Mexican nanotechnology sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 293-312.
- Mauricio Zelaya & Ayse Yüce, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment Decisions into China and India," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 300-316, March.
- García, Francisco & Jin, Byungchae & Salomon, Robert, 2013. "Does inward foreign direct investment improve the innovative performance of local firms?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 231-244.
- Afful, Efua Amoonua, 2012. "Technology Spillover from International Flows: Imports, Foreign Direct Investment and Immigration," MPRA Paper 57606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lei, Han-Sheng & Chen, Yung-Shuan, 2011. "The right tree for the right bird: Location choice decision of Taiwanese firms' FDI in China and Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 338-352, June.
- Chan Sok GEE & Mohd Zaini Abd KARIM, 2011. "Fdi´S Country Of Origin And Output Growth: The Case Of Malaysia?S Manufacturing Sector, 1991-2006," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 11(1).
- Pradeep Kumar Keshari, 2011.
"Efficiency Spillovers from FDI in the Indian Machinery Industry: A Firm Level Study Using Panel Data Models,"
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2013. "Efficiency spillovers from FDI in the Indian machinery industry: a firm-level study using panel data models," MPRA Paper 47070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Penelope Pacheco-Lopez, 2014. "Contrasting the Perception and Response of Domestic Manufacturing Firms to FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1410, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0002-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Narula, Rajneesh & Marin, Anabel, 2005. "Exploring the relationship between direct and indirect spillovers from FDI in Argentina," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Giroud, Axèle & Jindra, Björn & Marek, Philipp, 2012. "Heterogeneous FDI in Transition Economies – A Novel Approach to Assess the Developmental Impact of Backward Linkages," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2206-2220.
- Cui, Anna Shaojie & Griffith, David A. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Dabic, Marina, 2006. "The influence of market and cultural environmental factors on technology transfer between foreign MNCs and local subsidiaries: A Croatian illustration," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 100-111, June.
- Claudia de Fuentes & Gabriela Dutrénit, 2013. "SMEs’ Absorptive Capacities and Large Firms’ Knowledge Spillovers: Micro Evidence from the Machining Industry in Mexico," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, April.
- Johnson, William H.A. & Medcof, John W., 2007. "Motivating proactive subsidiary innovation: Agent-based theory and socialization models in global R&D," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 472-487, December.
- Rivas, Jose Luis, 2012. "Diversity & internationalization: The case of boards and TMT's," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:515-526 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Blas, Beatriz & Russ, Katheryn Niles, 2013. "Hymer's multinationals," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 381-392.
- Riviere, Monica & Suder, Gabriele, 2016. "Perspectives on strategic internationalization: Developing capabilities for renewal," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 847-858.
- Claudia de Fuentes, 2008. "Capacidades de absorción de PyMES y derramas de conocimiento de empresas grandes Análisis de un sector tradicional localizado en Querétaro," Economia y Sociedad., Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Facultad de Economia, issue 22, pages 27-45, Julio-Dic.
- Zhao, Wei & Liu, Ling & Zhao, Ting, 2010. "The contribution of outward direct investment to productivity changes within China, 1991-2007," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 121-130, June.
- Claudia de Fuentes & Gabriela Dutrénit, 2008. "Diferencias de los mecanismos de derramas de conocimiento en dos localidades mexicanas," Economia y Sociedad., Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Facultad de Economia, issue 22, pages 47-69, Julio-Dic.
- Alessandra Perri & Ulf Andersson, 2012. "Knowledge outflows from foreign subsidiaries: The tension between knowledge creation and knowledge protection," Working Papers 18, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Perri, Alessandra & Andersson, Ulf, 2014. "Knowledge outflows from foreign subsidiaries and the tension between knowledge creation and knowledge protection: Evidence from the semiconductor industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 63-75.
- Anabel Marin & Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "Global and local knowledge linkages: the case of MNE subsidiaries in Argentina," SPRU Working Paper Series 155, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:2:p:211-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .