The Effect of Human Resource Management Practices on MNC Subsidiary Performance in Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0204-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lazarova, Mila & Peretz, Hilla & Fried, Yitzhak, 2017. "Locals know best? Subsidiary HR autonomy and subsidiary performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 83-96.
- Koveshnikov, Alexei & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Ehrnrooth, Mats & Mäkelä, Kristiina, 2012. "A framework of successful organizational practices in Western multinational companies operating in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 371-382.
- Ari Jantunen & Kaisu Puumalainen & Sami Saarenketo & Kalevi Kyläheiko, 2005. "Entrepreneurial Orientation, Dynamic Capabilities and International Performance," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 223-243, September.
- Igor Gurkov, 2015. "Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries of Western Multinational Corporations: Support from Parents and Cooperation with Sister-Subsidiaries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 37/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muhammad Fareed & Mohd Faizal Mohd Isa & Wan Shakizah Wan Mohd Noor, 2017. "Human Resource Professionals’ Effectiveness, Organizational Culture and High Performance Work System Link: Evidence from Pakistan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 85-94.
- Malik, Tariq H. & Zhao, Yanzhi, 2013. "Cultural distance and its implication for the duration of the international alliance in a high technology sector," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 699-712.
- Igor B. Gurkov, 2014. "Human Resource Management In Russian Manufacturing Subsidiaries Of Multinational Corporations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/MAN/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yun-Hwa Chiang & Chu-Chun Hsu & His-An Shih, 2015. "Experienced high performance work system, extroversion personality, and creativity performance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 531-549, June.
- Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Hassan Raza & Irfan Ullah Munir, 2014.
"The Role of Employee Retention and Employee Productivity on the Performance of Oil & Gas Sector of Pakistan,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(11), pages 449-453, November.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Raza, Hassan & Munir, Irfan Ullah, 2014. "The Role of Employee Retention and Employee Productivity on the Performance of Oil & Gas Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 60794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engelhard, Johann & Nägele, Joakim, 2003. "Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 262-277, August.
- Jiang, Fuming & Stening, Bruce W., 2013. "Do indigenous firms incur a liability of localness when operating in their home market? The case of China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 478-489.
- Igor Gurkov & Sergey Filippov, 2013. "Innovation processes in the Russian manufacturing subsidiaries of MNCs – an integrated view from case studies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 11/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Almudena Cañibano & David Marsden, 2009.
"Participation in Organisations: Economic Approaches,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0945, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marsden, David & Cañibano, Almudena, 2009. "Participation in organisations: economic approaches," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jesper Edman, 2016. "Reconciling the advantages and liabilities of foreignness: Towards an identity-based framework," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(6), pages 674-694, August.
- Newburry, William & Zeira, Yoram & Yeheskel, Orly, 2003. "Autonomy and effectiveness of equity international joint ventures (IJVs) in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 395-419, August.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, January.
- Saul Estrin & Delia Baghdasaryan & Klaus E. Meyer, 2009. "The Impact of Institutional and Human Resource Distance on International Entry Strategies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(7), pages 1171-1196, November.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9522-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Froese, Fabian Jintae & Pak, Yong Suhk & Chong, Li Choy, 2008. "Managing the human side of cross-border acquisitions in South Korea," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 97-108, January.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, March.
- Karhunen, Päivi, 2008. "Managing international business operations in a changing institutional context: The case of the St. Petersburg hotel industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 28-45, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:1:p:59-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .