Diaspora Interest in Homeland Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rana, Mohammad B. & Elo, Maria, 2017. "Transnational Diaspora and Civil Society Actors Driving MNE Internationalisation: The Case of Grameenphone in Bangladesh," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 87-106.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Elie Chrysostome, 2013. "Engaging diasporas as international entrepreneurs in developing countries: In search of determinants," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 30-64, March.
- repec:eme:ijmpps:v:37:y:2016:i:7:p:1110-1135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Brzozowski & Marco Cucculelli & Aleksander Surdej, 2014. "Transnational ties and performance of immigrant entrepreneurs: the case of IT industry in Italy," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 98, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Wang, Chengqi & Clegg, Jeremy, 2007. "The impact of foreign ownership, local ownership and industry characteristics on spillover benefits from foreign direct investment in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 142-158, April.
- Jiang, Guohua & Kotabe, Masaaki & Hamilton, Robert D. & Smith, Sheryl Winston, 2016. "Early internationalization and the role of immigration in new venture survival," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1285-1296.
- Ramana Nanda & Tarun Khanna, 2010.
"Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 991-1012, December.
- Ramana Nanda & Tarun Khanna, 2007. "Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-003, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2009.
- Amelie F. Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2016. "Diaspora economics: new perspectives," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 1110-1135, October.
- Qin, Fei, 2015. "Global talent, local careers: Circular migration of top Indian engineers and professionals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 405-420.
- Schüttler, Kirsten., 2008. "The contribution of migrant organisations to income-generating activities in their countries of origin," ILO Working Papers 994129313402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:11:p:2354-2377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minoian, Victoria & Freinkman, Lev, 2005. "Armenia: What drives first movers and how can their efforts be scaled up?," MPRA Paper 10010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Elo, 2015. "Diaspora networks in international business: a review on an emerging stream of research," Chapters,in: Handbook on International Alliance and Network Research, chapter 1, pages 13-41 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kevin J. A. Thomas & Christopher Inkpen, 2013. "Migration Dynamics, Entrepreneurship, and African Development: Lessons from Malawi," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 844-873, December.
- Maria Elo, 2016. "Typology of diaspora entrepreneurship: Case studies in Uzbekistan," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 121-155, March.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:412931 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sui, Sui & Morgan, Horatio M. & Baum, Matthias, 2015. "Internationalization of immigrant-owned SMEs: The role of language," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 804-814.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:30:y:1999:i:3:p:623-634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.