Job Satisfaction in Joint Venture Hotels in China: An Organizational Justice Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng, Mike W. & Lu, Yuan & Shenkar, Oded & Wang, Denis Y. L., 2001. "Treasures in the China house: a review of management and organizational research on Greater China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 95-110, May.
- Hui, Michael K. & Au, Kevin, 2001. "Justice perceptions of complaint-handling: a cross-cultural comparison between PRC and Canadian customers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 161-173, May.
- Au, Kevin Y. & Fukuda, John, 2002. "Boundary spanning behaviors of expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 285-296, January.
- Leung, Kwok & Wang, Zhongming & Hon, Alice H.Y., 2011. "Moderating effects on the compensation gap between locals and expatriates in China: A multi-level analysis," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 54-67, March.
- Selmer, Jan, 2002. "The Chinese connection? Adjustment of Western vs. overseas Chinese expatriate managers in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 41-50, January.
- Yidong Tu & Xinxin Lu & Yue Yu, 2017. "Supervisors’ Ethical Leadership and Employee Job Satisfaction: A Social Cognitive Perspective," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 229-245, February.
- Baliga, B.R. & Santalainen, Timo J., 2006. "Transformation of state-owned enterprises in Estonia and India: An examination of the relative influences of cultural variations," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 140-157, June.
- Hon, Alice H.Y. & Lu, Lin, 2015. "Are we paid to be creative? The effect of compensation gap on creativity in an expatriate context," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 159-167.
- Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E., 2001. "The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 278-321, November.
- Gamble, Jos, 2006. "Introducing Western-style HRM practices to China: Shopfloor perceptions in a British multinational," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 328-343, December.
- GAO, Wenshu & SMYTH, Russell, 2010.
"Job satisfaction and relative income in economic transition: Status or signal?: The case of urban China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 442-455, September.
- Wenshu Gao & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Job Satisfaction And Relative Income In Economic Transition: Status Or Signal? The Case Of Urban China," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 12-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Leung, Kwok & Zhu, Yongxin & Ge, Cungen, 2009. "Compensation disparity between locals and expatriates: Moderating the effects of perceived injustice in foreign multinationals in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 85-93, January.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki & Jeewhan Yoon, 2012. "Fairness and job satisfaction of Japanese multinationals in Asia," Working Papers EMS_2012_05, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Tae-Yeol Kim & Jeffrey Edwards & Debra Shapiro, 2015. "Social Comparison and Distributive Justice: East Asia Differences," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 401-414, December.
- Su, Steven K. & Morris, Michael W. & Leung, Kwok, 2000. "Justice in the Culturally Diverse Workplace: Problems of Over-Emphasis and Under-Emphasis of Cultural Differences," Research Papers 1658r, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Luo, Yadong, 2009. "From gain-sharing to gain-generation: The quest for distributive justice in international joint ventures," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 343-356, December.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0190-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ariño, Africa & Ring, Peter S., 2004. "Role of justice theory in explaining alliance negotiations, The," IESE Research Papers D/534, IESE Business School.
- Victor Lau & Yin Wong, 2009. "Direct and Multiplicative Effects of Ethical Dispositions and Ethical Climates on Personal Justice Norms: A Virtue Ethics Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 279-294, December.
- Luo, Yadong, 2009. "Are we on the same page?: Justice agreement in international joint ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 383-396, October.
- Bai, Yuntao & Lin, Li & Li, Peter Ping, 2016. "How to enable employee creativity in a team context: A cross-level mediating process of transformational leadership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3240-3250.
- Jasso, Guillermina & Kotz, Samuel, 2007. "Two Types of Inequality: Inequality Between Persons and Inequality Between Subgroups," IZA Discussion Papers 2749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Walsh, James P. & Wang, ErPing & Xin, Katherine R., 1999. "Same bed, different dreams: working relationships in Sino--American joint ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 69-93, April.
- Alexander Newman & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth & Angus Hooke, 2015. "Examining the Relationship Between Workplace Support and Life Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 769-781, February.
- Hang Ngo & Sharon Foley & Ming Ji & Raymond Loi, 2014. "Work Satisfaction of Chinese Employees: A Social Exchange and Gender-Based View," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 457-473, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:27:y:1996:i:4:p:947-962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .