Knowledge, Market Failure and the Multinational Enterprise: A Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Xie, Xuemei & Fang, Liangxiu & Zeng, Saixing, 2016. "Collaborative innovation network and knowledge transfer performance: A fsQCA approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5210-5215.
- García-Canal, Esteban & Duarte, Cristina López & Criado, Josep Rialp & Llaneza, Ana Valdés, 2002. "Accelerating international expansion through global alliances: a typology of cooperative strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 91-107, July.
- Xie, Xuemei & Fang, Liangxiu & Zeng, Saixing & Huo, Jiage, 2016. "How does knowledge inertia affect firms product innovation?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1615-1620.
- Sakakibara, Mariko & Serwin, Kenneth, 2000. "U.S. Distribution Entry Strategy of Japanese Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Keiretsu," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 43-72, March.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & José Antonio Belso-Martínez & Andrea Morrison, 2014. "The Dynamics of Technical and Business Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, status or proximity?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1412, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2014.
- Barnett Michael L. & Lee Sunyoung, 2012. "Business as usual? An exploration of the determinants of success in the multinational transfer of corporate responsibility initiatives," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-27, October.
- Lee, Joong-Woo & Abosag, Ibrahim & Kwak, Jooyoung, 2012. "The role of networking and commitment in foreign market entry process: Multinational corporations in the Chinese automobile industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0083-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirca, Ahmet H. & Fernandez, Whitney Douglas & Kundu, Sumit K., 2016. "An empirical analysis and extension of internalization theory in emerging markets: The role of firm-specific assets and asset dispersion in the multinationality-performance relationship," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 628-640.
- Borsos-Torstila, Julianna, . "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Operations of Finnish MNCs in Transition Economies 1990-1995," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 28.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Domènec Melé, 2012. "The Firm as a “Community of Persons”: A Pillar of Humanistic Business Ethos," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 89-101, March.
- Zhang, Si & Li, Na & Li, Jizhen, 2017. "Redefining relational rent," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 315-326.
- Kim, Jai-Beom & Kim, Jai-June, 2000. "Reputation and international technology transfer: a comparative study of Japanese, European and American corporations in Korea," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 613-624, October.
- Lehrer, Mark & Asakawa, Kazuhiro, 2002. "Offshore knowledge incubation: the "third path" for embedding R&D labs in foreign systems of innovation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 297-306, January.
- Verbeke, Alain & Kano, Liena & Yuan, Wenlong, 2016. "Inside the regional multinationals: A new value chain perspective on subsidiary capabilities," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 785-793.
- Andrea Pontiggia & Tiziano Vescovi, 2014. "Internationalization of Middle Size Multinational Enterprises in Chinese Markets: Mirroring Back Effects," Working Papers 17, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Khalid, Saba & Bhatti, Khalid, 2015. "Entrepreneurial competence in managing partnerships and partnership knowledge exchange: Impact on performance differences in export expansion stages," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 598-608.
- Oskar Villarreal Larrinaga, 2010. "The Dodecagon of Internationalisation: A Theoretical Integration Model," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 3-24.
- Sels, A.T.H., 2006. "Foreign direct investment as an entry mode. An application in emerging economies," Other publications TiSEM 583ca9b5-1691-425d-8f77-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:26:y:1995:i:2:p:417-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.