Partitioning Country of Origin Effects: Consumer Evaluations of a Hybrid Product
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Julie H. & Albaum, Gerald, 2002. "Sovereignty change influences on consumer ethnocentrism and product preferences: Hong Kong revisited one year later," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 891-899, November.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:30:y:2016:i:c:p:184-192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charters, Steve & Spielmann, Nathalie, 2014. "Characteristics of strong territorial brands: The case of champagne," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1461-1467.
- Verlegh, Peeter W. J. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1999. "A review and meta-analysis of country-of-origin research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 521-546, October.
- Sergio Carvalho & Etayankara Muralidharan & Hari Bapuji, 2015. "Corporate Social ‘Irresponsibility’: Are Consumers’ Biases in Attribution of Blame Helping Companies in Product–Harm Crises Involving Hybrid Products?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 651-663, September.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad, 1997. "A note on the criticisms against the internationalization process model," Working Papers 1997:2, Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jo, Myung-Soo & Nakamoto, Kent & Nelson, James E., 2003. "The shielding effects of brand image against lower quality countries-of-origin in global manufacturing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 637-646, August.
- Eng, Teck-Yong & Ozdemir, Sena & Michelson, Grant, 2016. "Brand origin and country of production congruity: Evidence from the UK and China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5703-5711.
- Sihem Dekhili & Mohamed Achabou, 2015. "The Influence of the Country-of-Origin Ecological Image on Ecolabelled Product Evaluation: An Experimental Approach to the Case of the European Ecolabel," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Hamzaoui-Essoussi, Leila & Merunka, Dwight & Bartikowski, Boris, 2011. "Brand origin and country of manufacture influences on brand equity and the moderating role of brand typicality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 973-978, September.
- Jin, Zhongqi & Lynch, Richard & Attia, Samaa & Chansarkar, Bal & Gülsoy, Tanses & Lapoule, Paul & Liu, Xueyuan & Newburry, William & Nooraini, Mohamad Sheriff & Parente, Ronaldo & Purani, Keyoor & Ung, 2015. "The relationship between consumer ethnocentrism, cosmopolitanism and product country image among younger generation consumers: The moderating role of country development status," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 380-393.
- Spielmann, Nathalie & Williams, Christopher, 2016. "It goes with the territory: Communal leverage as a marketing resource," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5636-5643.
- Jason M. Bienenfeld & Elizabeth R. Botkins & Brian E. Roe & Marvin T. Batte, 2016. "Country of origin labeling for complex supply chains: the case for labeling the location of different supply chain links," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 205-213, March.
- Insch, Gary S. & McBride, J. Brad, 2004. "The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 256-265, March.
- Alejando Zegarra Saldaña & Corina Negru, 2005. "A model of the moderating effects of prior knowledge, level of education and income level on the use of extrinsic quality cues on consumers' quality assessments," Investigación & Desarrollo 0305, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2005.
- Busnaina, Izzudin & Woodall, Tony, 2015. "Doing business in Libya: Assessing the nature and effectiveness of international marketing programs in an evolving economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 781-797.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0103-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2015. "Consumer animosity and foreign direct investment: An investigation of consumer responses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-32.
- Nathalia C. Tjandra & Maktoba Omar & Robert L. Williams, Jr. & John Ensor, 2013. "Runway logic: "Y" Generation Y prefer fashion brand over country-of-origin," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 22-40, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:24:y:1993:i:2:p:291-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.