A Critical Assessment of the Eclectic Theory of the Multinational Enterprise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2015. "FDI in China and global production networks: Assessing the role of and impact on big world players (East Asia, Japan, EU28 and U.S.)," MPRA Paper 62297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Husam Rjoub & Mehmet Aga & Ahmad Abu Alrub & Murad Bein, 2017. "Financial Reforms and Determinants of FDI: Evidence from Landlocked Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Fryges, Helmut, 2005. "The Change of Sales Modes in International Markets: Empirical Results for German and British High-Tech Firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-82, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Malgorzata Szalucka, 2015. "Does Location Really Matter? The Influence of the FDI Location on Enterprise Competitiveness: The Evidence from Polish Enterprises," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 13(2 (Summer), pages 125-149.
- Sterns, James A. & Peterson, H. Christopher, 2001. "The Globalization Of Smaller Agri-Food Firms: A Decision-Making Framework Tested Through Case Research," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 4(2), pages 1-16.
- Chris Wagner, 2020. "Deducing a state-of-the-art presentation of the Eclectic Paradigm from four decades of development: a systematic literature review," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 51-96, February.
- Javier Cuervo & Low Sui Pheng, 2003. "Ownership advantages/disadvantages of Singapore transnational construction corporations," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 81-94.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Álvaro & de Holan, Pablo Martin & Sanz, Luis, 2014. "Location advantage: Emergent and guided co-evolutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 508-515.
- Grzegorz Tchorek & Michał Brzozowski & Paweł Śliwiński, 2017. "Determinants of capital flows to emerging and advanced economies between 1990 and 2011," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 16(1), pages 17-48, April.
- Jonathan P. Doh, 2005. "Offshore Outsourcing: Implications for International Business and Strategic Management Theory and Practice," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 695-704, May.
- Low Sui Pheng & Jiang Hongbin, 2006. "Analysing ownership, locational and internalization advantages of Chinese construction MNCs using rough sets analysis," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(11), pages 1149-1165.
- Michał Zaremba, 2016. "Polish Investments on Non-European Markets," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 15, pages 211-222, September.
- Erdal Demirhan & Mahmut Masca, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment flows to developing countries: a cross-sectional analysis," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(4), pages 356-369.
- Behrooz Shahmoradi & Mostafa Baghbanyan, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries: A Panel Data Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(2), pages 49-56, June.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2019. "Aggregate and Disaggregate Natural Resources Agglomeration and Foreign Direct Investment in France," MPRA Paper 93460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- U. Weitzel, 2005. "Growth and innovation Strategies In Global Competition," Working Papers 05-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Sung Sup Rhee, 2008. "The Determinants Of Korea’S Foreign Direct Investment From The United States, 1980–2001: An Empirical Investigation Of Firm‐Level Data," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Garg, Miti & Delios, Andrew, 2007. "Survival of the foreign subsidiaries of TMNCs: The influence of business group affiliation," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 278-295, September.
- Sterns, James A. & Peterson, H. Christopher & Schweikhardt, David B., 1997. "The Globalization Of Smaller Agri-Food Firms: Concepts, Findings And Prescriptive Recommendations," Staff Paper Series 11801, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Khachoo, Ab Quyoom, 2012. "Determinants of FDI inflows to developing countries: a panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 94131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan M. Rugman & Alain Verbeke & Quyen T. K. Nguyen, 2011. "Fifty Years of International Business Theory and Beyond," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 51(6), pages 755-786, December.
- Sharvesh Digumber & Hemavadi Soondram & Bhavish Jugurnath, 2017. "Tax Policy and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Mauritius," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 42-56, March.
- Liew, Siew-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 70447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, J.H.J., 1996. "Joint or Single Venturing? An Electric Approach to Foreign Entry Mode Choice," Other publications TiSEM 06f84735-3cf5-432f-8bc8-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:22:y:1991:i:3:p:445-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.