The Impact of Trade Liberalization on the Trade Balance in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiandong Ju & Kang Shi & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012.
"Trade Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: When Does the General Equilibrium Effect Overturn a Partial Equilibrium Intuition?,"
NBER Working Papers
18653, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ju, Jiandong & Shi, Kang & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2013. "Trade Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: When Does the General Equilibrium Effect Overturn a Partial Equilibrium Intuition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ju, Jiangdong & Shi, Kang & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2013. "Trade reforms and current account imbalances," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lei Wen & Haiwen Zhou, 2012.
"Financial and Product Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 18-36.
- Wen, Lei & Zhou, Haiwen, 2018. "Financial and Product Market Integration under Increasing Returns to Scale," MPRA Paper 84502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jones, Chris & Morrissey, Oliver & Nelson, Doug, 2011. "Did the World Bank Drive Tariff Reforms in Eastern Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 324-335, March.
- Gulzar Ali & Zhaohua Li, 2016. "Analyzing the role of Imports in Economic Growth of Pakistan; Evidence from ARDL Bound Testing Approach," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(9), pages 19-37, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:57:y:2010:i:2:p:427-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.