Debt Relief and Adjustment Incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franke, Günter, 1988. "Institutionelle Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten zur Erleichterung des LDC-Portefeuille-Managements der Gläubigerbanken," Discussion Papers, Series II 74, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Bert Hofman & Helmut Reisen, 1990.
"Debt Overhang, Liquidity Constraints and Adjustment Incentives,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
32, OECD Publishing.
- Hofman, Bert & Reisen, Helmut, 1990. "Debt overhang, liquidity constraints and adjustment incentives," Kiel Working Papers 432, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marin Ferry & Marc Raffinot, 2018. "Curse or Blessing? Has the impact of debt relief lived up to expectations? A review of the effects of the multilateral debt relief initiatives for low-income countries," Working Papers DT/2018/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- KPEMOUA, Palakiyèm, 2016.
"La Dette Exterieure Handicape T’Elle La Croissance Economique Du Togo ?
[Is External Debt A Brake On Togo’S Economic Growth?]," MPRA Paper 77403, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2017.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siebert, Horst, 1990.
"Wege aus der Verschuldungskrise,"
Kiel Working Papers
435, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "Wege aus der Verschuldungskrise," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2011, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:ksa:szemle:1786 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude, 2001. "HIPC Debt Relief and Policy Reform Incentives," WIDER Working Paper Series 105, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Johansson, Pernilla, 2010. "Debt Relief, Investment and Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1204-1216, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Eduardo R. Borensztein, 1989. "Strategic Investment in a Debt Bargaining Framework," NBER Working Papers 3019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:35:y:1988:i:4:p:628-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.