Capital Controls: When and Why?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dr. Nihal Bayraktar, 2015. "Importance of Investment Climates for Inflows of Foreign Direct Investment in Developing Countries," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(1), pages 24-50, June.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:03:n:s179399331750017x is not listed on IDEAS
- Radhika Pandey & Gurnain Pasricha & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2015.
"Motivations for Capital Controls and Their Effectiveness,"
Staff Working Papers
15-5, Bank of Canada.
- Pandey, Radhika & Pasricha, Gurnain K. & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2016. "Motivations for capital controls and their effectiveness," Working Papers 16/168, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- repec:mtp:titles:0262037165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bülent Köksal & Cüneyt Orman, 2015.
"Determinants of capital structure: evidence from a major developing economy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 255-282, February.
- Bülent, Köksal & Cüneyt, Orman & Arif, Oduncu, 2013. "Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from a Major Emerging Market Economy," MPRA Paper 48415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulent Koksal & Cuneyt Orman, 2014. "Determinants of Capital Structure : Evidence from a Major Developing Economy," Working Papers 1426, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bülent Köksal & Cüneyt Orman, 2014. "Determinants of Capital Structure: Evidence from a Major Developing Economy," EcoMod2014 6405, EcoMod.
- Gurnain Pasricha, 2017. "Policy Rules for Capital Controls," Staff Working Papers 17-42, Bank of Canada.
- Boero, Gianna & Mandalinci, Zeyyad & Taylor, Mark P, 2016. "Modelling Portfolio Capital Flows in a Global Framework: Multilateral Implications of Capital Controls," CEPR Discussion Papers 11689, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Sahoko Kaji & Tamon Asonuma, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Changes in the Exchange Rate System," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 111-161, March.
- Montecino, Juan Antonio, 2015. "Capital controls and the real exchange rate: Do controls promote disequilibria?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Noy, Ilan & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2013.
"Capital controls in Brazil – Stemming a tide with a signal?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 2938-2952.
- Jinjarak, Y & Noy, I & Zheng, H, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil: Stemming a Tide with a Signal?," Working Paper Series 2391, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2013. "Capital Controls in Brazil - Stemming a Tide with a Signal?," NBER Working Papers 19205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yothin Jinjarak & Ilan Noy & Huanhuan Zheng, 2012. "Capital Controls in Brazil – Stemming a Tide with a Signal," Working Papers 201213, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Löffler, Axel, 2014.
"Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 307-314.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Loeffler, Axel, 2013. "Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets," Working Papers 120, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Andreas Hoffmann & Axel Loeffer, 2014. "Low Interest Rate Policy and the Use of Reserve Requirements in Emerging Markets," ICER Working Papers 01-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2015.
"Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 33-66, October.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 13-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jay C. Shambaugh & Michael W. Klein, 2015. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of monetary policy autonomy," Working Papers 2015-4, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Michael W. Klein & Jay C. Shambaugh, 2013. "Rounding the Corners of the Policy Trilemma: Sources of Monetary Policy Autonomy," NBER Working Papers 19461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R. Lane, 2015. "International Financial Flows in Low-Income Countries," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Zineddine Alla, 2017. "Optimal policies in International Macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6kvjk9o32n8, Sciences Po.
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2017. "Policy Rules for Capital Controls," BIS Working Papers 670, Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1266788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Guonan & McCauley, Robert N., 2013. "Is China or India more financially open?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 6-27.
- Liudmila Malyshava, 2018. "External Instability in Transition: Applying Minsky's Theory of Financial Fragility to International Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_909, Levy Economics Institute.
- William Mitchell, 2016. "Eurozone Groupthink and Denial on a Grand Scale," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2016(7), pages 43-55, July.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2012. "Did the Indian Capital Controls Work as a Tool of Macroeconomic Policy?," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(3), pages 439-464, September.
- Jinjarak, Yothin & Noy, Ilan & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2013. "What Lessons Can Asia Draw from Capital Controls in Brazil during 2008–2012?," ADBI Working Papers 423, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chin-Yoong Wong & Yoke-Kee Eng, 2015. "Surviving Asymmetry in Capital Flows and the Business Cycles: The Role of Prudential Capital Controls," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 545-563, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfecr:v:59:y:2011:i:3:p:562-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.