Insurance Development and Economic Growth*
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wanat, Stanisław & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2016. "Insurance Market Development and Economic Growth in Transition Countries: Some new evidence based on bootstrap panel Granger causality test," MPRA Paper 69051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Norman, Neville R., 2015. "Insurance development and the finance-growth nexus: Evidence from 34 OECD countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-22.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard Roberts, 2014.
"Business experience and start-up size: Buying more lottery tickets next time around?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 529-547, October.
- Alex Coad & Julian Frankish & Paul Nightingale & Richard G. Roberts & David J. Storey, 2012. "Business Experience and Start-up Size: Buying More Lottery Tickets Next Time Around?," SPRU Working Paper Series 203, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hongbing HU & Meng SU & Wenhua LEE, 2013. "Insurance Activity and Economic Growth Nexus in 31 Regions of China: Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 182-198, October.
- Paul Mosley, 2012. "The politics of what works for the poor in public expenditure and taxation: a review," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-011-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, B. Mak & Norman, Neville R. & Nair, Mahendhiran & Hall, John H., 2016. "Insurance penetration and economic growth nexus: Cross-country evidence from ASEAN," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 447-458.
- Mahri Hamydova, 2014. "The effect of insurance on economic growth – the analysis of OECD countries," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 36.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Chi-Chuan & Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2013. "The link between life insurance activities and economic growth: Some new evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 405-427.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:1150390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poyesh Bahadori Jahromi & Hojatallah Goudarzi, 2014. "The Study of Co-Integration and Casual Relationship Between Macroeconomic Variables and Insurance Penetration Ratio," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(7), pages 853-863, July.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:12-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:136-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian, 2013.
"What if energy time series are not independent? Implications for energy-GDP causality analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 753-759.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian, 2013. "What if Energy Time Series are not Independent? Implications for Energy-GDP Causality Analysis," FCN Working Papers 10/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Stephan B. Bruns, Christian Gross and David I. Stern, 2014.
"Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Stephan B. Bruns & Christian Gross & David I. Stern, 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," Crawford School Research Papers 1307, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Gross, Christian & Stern, David I., 2013. "Is There Really Granger Causality Between Energy Use and Output?," FCN Working Papers 11/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0071-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:52:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1111-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Guanchun & He, Lei & Yue, Yiding & Wang, Jiying, 2014. "The linkage between insurance activity and banking credit: Some evidence from dynamic analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 239-265.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2013. "Insurance demand and country risks: A nonlinear panel data analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 68-85.
- Concha, Ángela & Taborda, Rodrigo, 2014.
"Insurance use and economic growth in Latin America. Some panel data evidence,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, issue 81, pages 31-55, February.
- Ángela Concha & Rodrigo Taborda, 2014. "Insurance use and economic growth in Latin America. Some panel data evidence," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 81, pages 31-55, Julio - D.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chang, Chi-Hung & Arouri, Mohamed & Lee, Chi-Chuan, 2016. "Economic growth and insurance development: The role of institutional environments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 361-369.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:4:p:23-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Pylypiv, Mariya I., 2015. "The Role of Subsidization and Organizational Status on Microfinance Borrower Repayment Rates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 737-748.
- Eyup Dogan, 2016. "The Relationship between Economic Growth, Energy Consumption and Trade," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(1), pages 70-80, March.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Huang, Wei-Ling & Yin, Chun-Hao, 2013. "The dynamic interactions among the stock, bond and insurance markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 28-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:35:y:2010:i:2:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.