A Global Review of Insurance Industry Responses to Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergmann, Anne & Stechemesser, Kristin & Guenther, Edeltraud, 2016. "Natural resource dependence theory: Impacts of extreme weather events on organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1361-1366.
- Cooke, David J. & Logan, Caroline, 2015. "Capturing clinical complexity: Towards a personality-oriented measure of psychopathy," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 262-273.
- Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Schumacher, Ingmar, 2015. "Insurance and climate-driven extreme events," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 59-73.
- Fabricio Casarejos & Mauricio Nogueira Frota & Gil Penha-Lopes & Vagner Viana Silva & Fernanda Particelli, 2014. "Commitment to Emissions Restrictions of Major Consumers of Electricity in Brazil," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-23, September.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1394-1400 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Keskitalo & Gregor Vulturius & Peter Scholten, 2014. "Adaptation to climate change in the insurance sector: examples from the UK, Germany and the Netherlands," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 71(1), pages 315-334, March.
- Roger Fouquet (ed.), 2013. "Handbook on Energy and Climate Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14429, April.
- Joanne Linnerooth-Bayer & Stefan Hochrainer-Stigler, 2015. "Financial instruments for disaster risk management and climate change adaptation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 85-100, November.
- Roger Fouquet, 2013. "Low-carbon economy: dark age or golden age?," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 32, pages 682-708 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alina Averchenkova & Florence Crick & Adriana Kocornik-Mina & Hayley Leck & Swenja Surminski, 2015. "Multinational corporations and climate adaptation – Are we asking the right questions? A review of current knowledge and a new research perspective," GRI Working Papers 183, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:34:y:2009:i:3:p:323-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.