The Emergence of Cross-Border Insurance Groups within Europe with Centralised Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Otto Winkels & Dirk Schoenmaker & Sander Osterloo, 2007. "The Emergence of Cross-Border Insurance Groups within Europe with Centralised Risk Management," FMG Special Papers sp176, Financial Markets Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Duée & C. Rebillard, 2004. "Old age disability in France: a long run projection," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2004-02, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- James M. Poterba, 2004. "Impact of population aging on financial markets in developed countries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 43-53.
- James M. Poterba, 2004.
"The impact of population aging on financial markets,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 163-216.
- James Poterba, 2004. "The Impact of Population Aging on Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 10851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson,Paul & Zimmermann,Klaus F. (ed.), 1993. "Labour Markets in an Ageing Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521443982, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:33:y:2008:i:3:p:530-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .