Insurability of Climate Risks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Fouquet (ed.), 2013. "Handbook on Energy and Climate Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14429.
- Whalley, John & Yuan, Yufei, 2009.
"Global financial structure and climate change,"
Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 25, pages 161-168.
- John Whalley & Yufei Yuan, 2009. "Global Financial Structure and Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 14888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Whalley & Yufei Yuan, 2013. "Global Financial Structure and Climate Change," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Surminski, Swenja, 2014. "The role of insurance in reducing direct risk: the case of flood insurance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60764, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amanda Savitt, 2017. "Insurance as a tool for hazard risk management? An evaluation of the literature," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(2), pages 583-599, March.
- Susannah Fisher & Swenja Surminski, 2012. "The roles of public and private actors in the governance of adaptation: the case of agricultural insurance in India," GRI Working Papers 89, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fisher, Susannah & Surminski, Swenja, 2012. "The roles of public and private actors in the governance of adaptation: the case of agricultural insurance in India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46400, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jinhong Wan & Ruoxi Li & Wenxin Wang & Zhongmei Liu & Bizhen Chen, 2016. "Income Diversification: A Strategy for Rural Region Risk Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-12, October.
- Paul Hudson, 2018. "A comparison of definitions of affordability for flood risk adaption measures: a case study of current and future risk-based flood insurance premiums in Europe," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 23(7), pages 1019-1038, October.
- Swenja Surminski & Delioma Oramas-Dorta, 2013. "Do flood insurance schemes in developing countries provide incentives to reduce physical risks?," GRI Working Papers 119, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Grislain-Letrémy, Céline, 2012. "Assurance et prévention des catastrophes naturelles et technologiques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/9073 edited by Villeneuve, Bertrand.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2013. "Finance des risques catastrophiques. Le marché américain est en plein bouleversement," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 64(4), pages 615-634.
- Botzen, W.J.W. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M., 2012. "Risk attitudes to low-probability climate change risks: WTP for flood insurance," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 151-166.
- Surminski, Swenja & Oramas-Dorta, Delioma, 2013. "Flood insurance schemes and climate adaptation in developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66294, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Surminski, Swenja & Eldridge, Jillian, 2015. "Flood insurance in England: an assessment of the current and newly proposed insurance scheme in the context of rising flood risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66256, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mohor, Guilherme Samprogna & Mendiondo, Eduardo Mario, 2017. "Economic indicators of hydrologic drought insurance under water demand and climate change scenarios in a Brazilian context," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 66-78.
- Roger Fouquet, 2013. "Low-carbon economy: dark age or golden age?," Chapters, in: Roger Fouquet (ed.),Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 32, pages 682-708, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Swenja Surminski & Paul Hudson & Jeroen Aerts & Wouter Botzen & M.Conceição Colaço & Florence Crick & Jill Eldridge & Anna Lorant & António Macedo & Reinhard Mechler & Carlos Neto & Robin Nicolai & Di, 2015. "Novel and improved insurance instruments for risk reduction," GRI Working Papers 188, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hao Guo & Xingming Zhang & Fang Lian & Yuan Gao & Degen Lin & Jing’ai Wang, 2016. "Drought Risk Assessment Based on Vulnerability Surfaces: A Case Study of Maize," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-22, August.
- Donatella Porrini & Reimund Schwarze, 2014. "Insurance models and European climate change policies: an assessment," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 7-28, August.
- Swenja Surminski & Jillian Eldridge, 2014. "Flood insurance in England � an assessment of the current and newly proposed insurance scheme in the context of rising flood risk," GRI Working Papers 144, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:33:y:2008:i:1:p:91-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.