Microfinance Efficiency: Trade-Offs and Complementarities between the Objectives of Microfinance Institutions and Their Performance Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Md Aslam Mia & Shamima Nasrin & Zhang Cheng, 2016. "Quality, quantity and financial sustainability of microfinance: Does resource allocation matter?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1285-1298, May.
- B. Mak Arvin & Byron Lew (ed.), 2015. "Handbook on the Economics of Foreign Aid," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15762.
- Maxime LEBOVICS & Niels HERMES & Marek HUDON, 2016.
"Are Financial And Social Efficiency Mutually Exclusive? A Case Study Of Vietnamese Microfinance Institutions,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(1), pages 55-77, December.
- Maxime Lebovics & Niels Hermes & Marek Hudon, 2014. "Are Financial and Social Efficiency Mutually Exclusive? A Case Study of Vietnamese Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 14-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maxime Lebovics & Niels Hermes & Marek Hudon, 2016. "Are Financial and Social Efficiency Mutually Exclusive? A Case Study of Vietnamese Microfinance Institutions," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205975, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad & Abdul Kadar Muhammad Masum & Susila Munisamy & Dilruba Fatima Sharmin, 2016. "Efficiency analysis of major microfinance institutions in Bangladesh: a Malmquist index approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1525-1537, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:24:y:2012:i:5:p:788-807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .