FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: Few Linkages, Fewer Spillovers
- Oliver Morrissey
()(University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK.)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/|
Postal:24 RUE ROTHSCHILD, P.O. BOX 272, CH-1211 GENEVA 21
Phone: (41) 22-731-46-48
Fax: (41) 22-738-57-97
Web page: http://www.eadi.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/41287/PS2|
- Leonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital Flight and Foreign Direct Investment in Africa: An Investigation of the Role of Natural Resource Endowment," SALDRU Working Papers 167, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- L. Pérez-Villar & A. Seric, 2015.
"Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance,"
CEPII research center, issue 142, pages 94-117.
- Pérez-Villar, Lucia & Seric, Adnan, 2014. "Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa: Domestic linkages and institutional distance," Kiel Working Papers 1893, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rajneesh Narula & André Pineli, 2016. "Multinational Enterprises and Economic Development in Host Countries: What We Know and What We Don’t Know," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2016-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Pineli, André, 2016. "Multinational enterprises and economic development in host countries: What we know and what we don't know," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2014. "Multinational corporations’ economic and human rights impacts on developing countries: a review and research agenda," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 479-517.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporations’ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Zhan QU & Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2015. "Knowledge Transfer in Global Supply Chains: Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1994, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan, 2015. "What makes linkages "good" linkages? Firms, the investment climate and business support services in Vietnam," IOB Working Papers 2015.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Nicola D. Coniglio & Rezart Hoxhaj & Adnan Seric, 2017. "The demand for foreign workers by foreign firms: evidence from Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 353-384, May.
- Kragelund, Peter, 2017. "The making of local content policies in Zambia's copper sector: Institutional impediments to resource-led development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 57-66.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mare Sarr, 2016. "Capital flight and foreign direct investment in Africa An investigation of the role of natural resource endowment," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amendolagine, Vito & Boly, Amadou & Coniglio, Nicola Daniele & Prota, Francesco & Seric, Adnan, 2013. "FDI and Local Linkages in Developing Countries: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-56.
- Vito Amendolagine & Nicola D. Coniglio, 2014. "Economic Enclaves or Bridges to the Global Economy? Foreign and Diaspora Investments in Developing Countries," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/10, European University Institute.
- Holger Görg & Adnan Seric, 2016. "Linkages with Multinationals and Domestic Firm Performance: The Role of Assistance for Local Firms," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 605-624, September.
- Pérez-Villar, Lucia & Seric, Adnan, 2015. "Knowledge transfer in global supply chains: Multinationals in Sub-Saharan Africa," Kiel Working Papers 1994, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Görg, Holger & Seric, Adnan, 2013. "With a little help from my friends: Supplying to multinationals, buying from multinationals, and domestic firm performance," Kiel Working Papers 1867, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:26-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed