Does FDI Cause Development? The Ambiguity of the Evidence and Why it Matters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:108-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Sanfilippo & Adnan Seric, 2016.
"Spillovers from agglomerations and inward FDI: a multilevel analysis on sub-Saharan African firms,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 147-176, February.
- Marco Sanfilippo & Adnan Seric, 2016. "Spillovers from agglomerations and inward FDI: a multilevel analysis on sub-Saharan African firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 147-176, February.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Bournakis, Ioannis & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pitelis, Christos, 2015. "Regional Growth and Convergence in the UK: the Role of MNE Subsidiaries and Domestic Firms," MPRA Paper 68090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgia Giovannetti & Elisa Ticci, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment in Sub-Saharan Africa: Drivers and the Challenge of the Land-Energy Nexus," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporationsâ€™ Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Falck, 2016. "Foreign-to-domestic labour mobility in Sweden," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 111-125, August.
- Broich, T. & Szirmai, A., 2014. "China's economic embrace of Africa: An international comparative perspective," MERIT Working Papers 049, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula & André Pineli, 2016.
"Multinational Enterprises and Economic Development in Host Countries: What We Know and What We Don’t Know,"
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers
jhd-dp2016-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Pineli, André, 2016. "Multinational enterprises and economic development in host countries: What we know and what we don't know," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spr:adspsc:978-3-319-67029-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Driffield, Nigel & Jones, Chris & Crotty, Jo, 2013. "International business research and risky investments, an analysis of FDI in conflict zones," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 140-155.
- Ha, Yoo Jung & Giroud, Axèle, 2015. "Competence-creating subsidiaries and FDI technology spillovers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 605-614.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2014.
"Institutional and structural determinants of investment worldwide,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 160-177.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome, 2013. "Institutional and structural determinants of investment worldwide," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6591, The World Bank.
- James Scott & Rorden Wilkinson, 2012. "Changing of the guard: expert knowledge and ‘common sense’ in the Doha Development Agenda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 16612, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0086-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kubny, Julia & Voss, Hinrich, 2014. "Benefitting from Chinese FDI? An assessment of vertical linkages with Vietnamese manufacturing firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 731-740.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:eurjdr:v:24:y:2012:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.