Liberal Arts Macro Economists are Becoming an Endangered Species
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil T. Skaggs, 1991. "John Fullarton's Law of Reflux and Central Bank Policy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 457-480, Fall.
- Laurent Le Maux, 2014.
"Cantillon And Hume On Money And Banking: The Foundations Of Two Theoretical Traditions,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 956-970, December.
- Laurent Le Maux, 2014. "Cantillon And Hume On Money And Banking: The Foundations Of Two Theoretical Traditions," Post-Print hal-01397052, HAL.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1980. "Banking in the theory of finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-57, January.
- David Glasner, 1992. "The Real-Bills Doctrine in the Light of the Law of Reflux," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 867-894, Winter.
- Williams, Jeffrey C, 1984. "Fractional Reserve Banking in Grain," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 488-496, November.
- Laurent Le Maux, 2012. "The Banking School and the Law of Reflux in General," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 44(4), pages 595-618, Winter.
- Carl Wennerlind, 2005. "David Hume's Monetary Theory Revisited: Was He Really a Quantity Theorist and an Inflationist?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 223-252, February.
- Bordo, Michael David, 1983. "Some aspects of the monetary economics of Richard Cantillon," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 235-258.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:42:y:2016:i:1:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.