The Current Economic Crisis and Lessons for Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khaled GUESMI & Salma FATTOUM, 2014. "The Relationship between Oil Price and OECD Stock Markets: A Multivariate Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 510-519.
- Ben Fine & Elisa Van Waeyenberge, 2013. "A Paradigm Shift that Never Will Be?: Justin Linâ€™s New Structural Economics," Working Papers 179, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Juliet Johnson & Daniel Mügge & Leonard Seabrooke & Cornelia Woll & Ilene Grabel & Kevin Gallagher, 2013. "The future of international political economy: Introduction to the 20th anniversary issue of RIPE," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6ggbvnr6mun, Sciences Po.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2010. "Microcredit in advanced economies as a "third way”: a theoretical reflection," MPRA Paper 21109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2011. "Economics in the Mirror of the Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2012. "The fireman and the architect," Chapters,in: What’s Right with Macroeconomics?, chapter 1, pages 8-32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Massimo FLORIO, 2012. "The real roots of the great recession: unsustainable income distribution," Departmental Working Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Csaba, László, 2011.
"Milyen a jó közgazdaságtan? Töprengések Wagener könyve kapcsán. Hans-Jürgen Wagener: Wirtschaftsordnung im Wandel. Zur Transformation, 1985-2010. Metropolis Verlag, Marburg, 2011, 286 o
[What is go," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 477-482.
- Filis, George & Degiannakis, Stavros & Floros, Christos, 2011. "Dynamic correlation between stock market and oil prices: The case of oil-importing and oil-exporting countries," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 152-164, June.
- shafaai, Shafizal & Masih, Mansur, 2013. "Stock market and crude oil relationship: A wavelet analysis," MPRA Paper 62363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaled Guesmi & Salma Fattoum, 2014. "Measuring contagion effects between crude oil and OECD stock markets," Working Papers 2014-90, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Manfred Gärtner & Florian Jung, 2010. "Clothes for the Emperor or Can Graduate Schools Learn From Undergraduate Macroeconomics?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-19, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Uribe Gil, Jorge Mario & Ulloa Villegas, Inés Maria, 2012. "La medición del riesgo en eventos extremos. Una revisión metodológica en contexto," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, June.
- Loredana RADU, 2013. "America’s Economic Crisis and Europe’s Hamletian Dilemma," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 143-156, May.
- Claudia E. Tuclea & Dragos C. Vasile & Andreea F. Schiopu & Monica Marin, 2014. "Facets of Economic and Financial Crisis Impact on Strategic Planning of travel Agencies," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1222-1222, August.
- André Cartapanis, 2011. "La crise financière et les politiques macroprudentielles. Inflexion réglementaire ou nouveau paradigme ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 62(3), pages 349-382.
- Hedtke, Reinhold, 2016. "Wer hat Angst vor der BWL? Was die Konsumentenbildung von der Betriebswirtschaftslehre lernen kann," EconStor Preprints 145987, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Csaba, László, 2011.
"A magyar átalakulás és fejlődés néhány általánosítható elméleti tanulsága
[Some generalizable theoretical lessons of the Hungarian transformation and development]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 813-831.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-090 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Ragot, 2012. "The economics of the laboratory mouse: where do we go from here?," Chapters,in: What’s Right with Macroeconomics?, chapter 7, pages 181-194 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mabrouk, Samir & Saadi, Samir, 2012. "Parametric Value-at-Risk analysis: Evidence from stock indices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 305-321.
- Boubaker, Sabri & Essaddam, Naceur & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Saadi, Samir, 2017. "On the robustness of week-day effect to error distributional assumption: International evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 114-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:35:y:2009:i:3:p:281-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.