Smart Taxes: An Open Invitation to Join the Pigou Club
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 2009. "Smart Taxes: An Open Invitation to Join the Pigou Club," Scholarly Articles 4263740, Harvard University Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryan Caplan, 2007. "Introduction to The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies," Introductory Chapters,in: The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies Princeton University Press.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0021-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul J. Burke, 2014.
"Green Pricing in the Asia Pacific: An Idea Whose Time Has Come?,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 561-575, September.
- Burke, Paul J., 2014. "Green Pricing in the Asia Pacific: An Idea Whose Time Has Come?," Working Papers 249429, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Paul J. Burke, 2014. "Green Pricing in the Asia Pacific: An Idea Whose Time Has Come?," CCEP Working Papers 1409, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Barry Naughten, 2013. "Emissions Pricing, “Complementary Policies” and “Direct Action” in the Australian Electricity Supply Sector: Some Conditions for Cost-Effectiveness," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(4), pages 440-453, December.
- Naughten, Barry, 2013. "Emissions pricing, ‘complementary policies’ and ‘direct action’ in the Australian electricity supply sector: ‘lock-in’ and investment," Working Papers 249406, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Julie-Anne Cronin & Don Fullerton & Steven Sexton, 2017.
"Vertical and Horizontal Redistributions from a Carbon Tax and Rebate,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6373, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julie Anne Cronin & Don Fullerton & Steven E. Sexton, 2017. "Vertical and Horizontal Redistributions from a Carbon Tax and Rebate," NBER Working Papers 23250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Molly Scott Cato, 2012. "The economist as shaman: revisioning our role for a sustainable, provisioning economy," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 5(2), pages 64-83, May.
- Dr Barry Naughten, 2013. "Emissions Pricing, 'Complementary Policies' and 'Direct Action' in the Australian Electricity Supply Sector: 'Lock-in' and Investment," CCEP Working Papers 1304, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Leonzio Rizzo, 2014. "US excise tax horizontal interdependence: yardstick versus tax competition," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(3), pages 711-737, May.
- N Gregory Mankiw, 2010.
"Spreading the Wealth Around: Reflections Inspired by Joe the Plumber,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 285-298.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 2010. "Spreading the Wealth Around: Reflections Inspired by Joe the Plumber," NBER Working Papers 15846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Paula Fitzgerald & Cait Poynor Lamberton & Michael F. Walsh, 2016. "Will I Pay for Your Pleasure? Consumers’ Perceptions of Negative Externalities and Responses to Pigovian Taxes," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 355-377.
- repec:hrv:faseco:34310083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Macatangay, Rafael Emmanuel “Manny”, 2016. "Optimal local content requirement policies for extractive industries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 244-252.
- Yannelis, Constantine & Sun, Stephen Teng, 2013. "The Real Effects of the Uninsured on Premia," MPRA Paper 48264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Stephen Teng & Yannelis, Constantine, 2013. "Quantifying the Premium Externality of the Uninsured," MPRA Paper 54638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:35:y:2009:i:1:p:14-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.