Regulating Corporate Responsibility and Finance for Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2005. "From Rogue Creditors to Rogue Debtors: Implications of Argentina's Default," International Finance 0510010, EconWPA.
- Raffer, Kunibert, 1990. "Applying chapter 9 insolvency to international debts: An economically efficient solution with a human face," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-311, February.
- Enderlein, Henrik & Trebesch, Christoph & von Daniels, Laura, 2012.
"Sovereign debt disputes: A database on government coerciveness during debt crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 250-266.
- Enderlein, Henrik & Trebesch, Christoph & Daniels, Laura von, 2012. "Sovereign debt disputes: A database on government coerciveness during debt crises," Munich Reprints in Economics 20555, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2010. "When Bad Things Happen to Good Sovereign Debt Contracts: The Case of Ecuador," MPRA Paper 20857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2015. "The origins of Argentina’s litigation and arbitration saga, 2002-2014," MPRA Paper 69585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Porzecanski, Arturo C., 2016. "The Origins of Argentina’s Litigation and Arbitration Saga, 2002-2016," MPRA Paper 73377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bradley & James D. Cox & Mitu Gulati, 2010. "The Market Reaction to Legal Shocks and Their Antidotes: Lessons from the Sovereign Debt Market," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 289-324, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLegally binding instrument; Business corporations; Human rights;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:develp:v:59:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1057_s41301-017-0068-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .