The Balassa–Samuelson Effect in Central Europe: A Disaggregated Analysis1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camarero, Mariam & D'Adamo, Gaetano & Tamarit, Cecilio, 2014.
"Wage leadership models: A country-by-country analysis of the EMU,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(S1), pages 2-11.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- D’Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2015.
"The role of the exchange rate regime in the process of real and nominal convergence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 21-37.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013. "The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the Process of Real and Nominal Convergence," IZA Discussion Papers 7627, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Riccardo Rovelli, 2013. "The role of the Exchange Rate Regime in the process of Real and Nominal Convergence," Working Papers 1314, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Gaetano D’Adamo, 2014. "Wage spillovers across sectors in Eastern Europe," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 523-552, September.
- Masten, Igor, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy with Balassa-Samuelson-type productivity shocks," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 120-141, March.
- Egert, Balazs, 2005.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in South Eastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey: Healthy or (Dutch) diseased?,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 205-241, June.
- Égert, Balázs, 2005. "Equilibrium exchange rates in Southeastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey : healthy or (Dutch) diseased?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bal??zs ??gert, 2005. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Southeastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine and Turkey: Healthy or (Dutch) Diseased?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp770, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Leszek Wincenciak, 2008. "Balassa-Samuelson Effect in Poland: Is Real Convergence a Threat to Nominal One?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 20.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2010.
"Interest Rate Convergence in Euro-Candidate Countries: Volatility Dynamics of Sovereign Bond Yields,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(6), pages 69-85, November.
- Gabrisch, Hurbert & Orlowski, Lucjan, 2009. "Interest Rate Convergence in the Euro-Candidate Countries: Volatility Dynamics of Sovereign Bond Yields," Working Papers 2009001, Sacred Heart University, John F. Welch College of Business.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018.
"Deviations in Real Exchange Rate Levels in the OECD Countries and their Structural Determinants,"
1804, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Working Papers 4, New Zealand Centre of Macroeconomics.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Working Papers 2018-16, CEPII research center.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Todorov Ivan Krumov, 2014. "Macroeconomic Trends in the New Member Countries of the European Union Before the Euro Area Debt Crisis," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 61(2), pages 197-217, December.
- Lewis, John, 2009.
"Hitting and hoping?: Meeting the exchange rate and inflation criteria during a period of nominal convergence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 508-524, December.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria During a Period of Nominal Convergence," DNB Working Papers 130, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Imai, Hiroyuki, 2018. "China’s rapid growth and real exchange rate appreciation: Measuring the Balassa-Samuelson effect," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 39-52.
- Hammermann, Felix, 2007. "Nonmonetary Determinants of Inflation in Romania: A Decomposition," Kiel Working Papers 1322, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine & Ben Zaied, Younes, 2020. "Revisiting the pass-through of exchange rate in the transition economies: New evidence from new EU member states," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Achim Schmillen, 2013. "Are wages equal across sectors of production?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(4), pages 655-682, October.
- Imai, Hiroyuki, 2010. "Japan's inflation under the Bretton Woods system: How large was the Balassa-Samuelson effect?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 174-185, April.
- John Lewis, 2007. "Hitting and Hoping? Meeting the Exchange Rate and Inflation Criteria during a Period of Nominal Convergence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1902, CESifo Group Munich.
- D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2015. "Labour Market Institutions and Inflation Differentials in the EU," IZA Discussion Papers 9389, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Massidda, Carla & Mattana, Paolo, 2006. "On the Nature of Regional Price Differentials: Some Panel Results for Italy," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 400-426.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:46:y:2004:i:1:p:63-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.