Features of the Regional Development and Decentralization in Romania. A Comparative Analysis of the Regions of Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benos, Christos & Angelopoulou, Ioanna & Metaxas, Theodore, 2017. "“Decentralization” of income per capita and its relationship to administrative decentralization in the context of European Union members," MPRA Paper 78777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chirculescu Maria Felicia, 2017. "Aspects On The Actual Level Of Educational Development At The South-West Region Oltenia," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 128-135, August.
- Mihai Mihaela & ÈšiÈ›an Emilia & Manea Daniela-Ioana, 2018. "Analysis of Demographic Change in Romania Using Quantitative Methods," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 299-305, December.
- Chirculescu Maria Felicia, 2016. "The Position Budgets Of Administrative And Territorial Units In General Consolidated Budget," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 126-130, December.
More about this item
Keywordsregional development; local autonomy; decentralization; local needs;
All these keywords.
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:xii:y:2012:i:12:p:304-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.