Mobile Money and the Economy: A Review of the Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2020. "Accelerating Digital Transformation in Zambia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33806, The World Bank.
- Kaur, Puneet & Dhir, Amandeep & Bodhi, Rahul & Singh, Tripti & Almotairi, Mohammad, 2020. "Why do people use and recommend m-wallets?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 56(C).
- Tetteh, Godsway Korku & Goedhuys, Micheline & Konte, Maty & Mohnen, Pierre, 2020. "Towards a new index of mobile money inclusion and the role of the regulatory environment," MERIT Working Papers 2020-035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bahia, Kalvin & Castells, Pau & Cruz, Genaro & Masaki, Takaaki & Pedrós, Xavier & Pfutze, Tobias & Rodriguez Castelan, Carlos & Winkler, Hernan, 2020.
"The Welfare Effects of Mobile Broadband Internet: Evidence from Nigeria,"
IZA Discussion Papers
13219, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bahia,Kalvin & Castells,Pau & Cruz,Genaro & Masaki,Takaaki & Pedros,Xavier & Pfutze,Tobias & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos & Winkler,Hernan Jorge, 2020. "The Welfare Effects of Mobile Broadband Internet : Evidence from Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9230, The World Bank.
- Luc Jacolin & Massil Keneck & Alphonse Noah, 2019. "Informal Sector and Mobile Financial Services in Developing Countries: Does Financial Innovation Matter?," Working papers 721, Banque de France.
- A.T.M. Hasibul, Islam & Syed Abul, Basher & A.K. Enamul, Haque, 2019. "The Impact of Mobile Money on Long-Term Poverty: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 97466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xue Wang, 2020. "Mobile Payment and Informal Business: Evidence from China's Household Panel Data," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 28(3), pages 90-115, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:135-188.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.