The Management of Common Property Resources: Finding a Cooperative Solution
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Hubbard, 1997. "The 'New Institutional Economics' In Agricultural Development: Insights And Challenges," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 239-249.
- Batchelor, Charles, 1999. "Improving water use efficiency as part of integrated catchment management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 249-263, May.
- Srinivasan, Jeena T., 2006. "The differential impact of user heterogeneity in resource management: A case study from India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 511-518, October.
- Ponting, Jess & O’Brien, Danny, 2015. "Regulating “Nirvana”: Sustainable surf tourism in a climate of increasing regulation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 99-110.
- M. Murty, 1994. "Management of common property resources: Limits to voluntary collective action," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(6), pages 581-594, December.
- François BLANC & Richard W. MATTHEWMAN, 1995. "COOPÉRATIVES ET GESTION COMMUNALE EN ÉLEVAGE: Un aperçu cornparatif entre pays en voie de développement anglophones et francophones," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 253-274, September.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "The Ambiguous Impact of Inequality on Local Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 773-788, May.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Pender, John & Tesfay, Girmay, 2004. "Collective action for grazing land management in crop-livestock mixed systems in the highlands of northern Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 273-290, December.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008.
"Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- White, Thomas A., 1992. "Landholder Cooperation For Sustainable Upland Watershed Management: A Theoretical Review Of The Problems And Prospects," Working Papers 11887, Environmental and Natural Resources Policy Training Project.
- Stefano Moroni, 2014. "Towards a general theory of contractual communities: neither necessarily gated, nor a form of privatization," Chapters,in: Cities and Private Planning, chapter 3, pages 38-65 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:283665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Moroni, 2015. "Beni di nessuno, beni di alcuni, beni di tutti: note critiche sull’incerto paradigma dei beni comuni," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 137-144.
- Magnan, Nicholas, 2015. "Property rights enforcement and no-till adoption in crop-livestock systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 76-83.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Bardhan, Pranab & Das, Sanghamitra & Mookherjee, Dilip, 2010.
"Forests to the People: Decentralization and Forest Degradation in the Indian Himalayas,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1656, November.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Pranab Bardhan & Sanghamitra Das & Dilip Mookherjee, 2008. "Forests to the People: Decentralization and Forest Degradation in the Indian Himalayas," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-169, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gérard Grellet, 2001. "Systèmes d'irrigation et droits de propriété," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(166), pages 317-331.
- Perrings C., 1991. "Incentives for the ecologically sustainable use of human and natural resources in the drylands of sub-saharan Africa: a review," ILO Working Papers 992836653402676, International Labour Organization.
- Oyono, Phil Rene & Kouna, Charlotte & Mala, William, 2005. "Benefits of forests in Cameroon. Global structure, issues involving access and decision-making hiccoughs," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 357-368, March.
- Dash, Madhusmita & Behera, Bhagirath, 2015. "Local institutions, collective action and forest conservation: The case of Similipal Tiger Reserve in India," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 167-184.
- Heriniaina Andriananja & Vahinala Raharinirina, 2004. "Quels enjeux pour la durabilité et la gouvernance des ressources naturelles et forestières à Madagascar ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 127(3), pages 75-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:2:y:1987:i:2:p:219-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .