Gender and the Business Environment for New Firm Creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2014.
"Political reservations and women's entrepreneurship in India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 138-153.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William R. & O'Connell, Stephen D., 2013. "Political reservations and women's entrepreneurship in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6307, The World Bank.
- Ejaz Ghani & William R. Kerr & Stephen D. O'Connell, 2014. "Political Reservations and Women's Entrepreneurship in India," NBER Working Papers 19868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cagla Okten, 2015. "Female Entrepreneurship in Turkey," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25410, The World Bank.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William & O'Connell, Stephen, 2013. "Promoting Women’s Economic Participation in India," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 107, pages 1-6, February.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2015.
"Strengthening Economic Rights and Women’s Occupational Choice: The Impact of Reforming Ethiopia’s Family Law,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 260-273.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2013. "Strengthening economic rights and women's occupational choice : the impact of reforming Ethiopia's family law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6695, The World Bank.
- Thomas Buser, 2016.
"The Impact of Losing in a Competition on the Willingness to Seek Further Challenges,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(12), pages 3439-3449, December.
- Thomas Buser, 2014. "The Impact of Losing in a Competition on the Willingness to seek Further Challenges," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-083/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Buser, 2014. "The Impact of Losing in a Competition on the Willingness to Seek Further Challenges," CESifo Working Paper Series 4904, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xuemei Xie & Jiuchang Lv, 2016. "Social networks of female tech-entrepreneurs and new venture performance: the moderating effects of entrepreneurial alertness and gender discrimination," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 963-983, December.
- Jennifer M. Sequeira & Sherrhonda R. Gibbs & Norma A. Juma, 2016. "Factors Contributing To Women’S Venture Success In Developing Countries: An Exploratory Analysis," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-31, March.
- Campos,Francisco Moraes Leitao & Goldstein,Markus P. & Mcgorman,Laura & Munoz Boudet,Ana Maria & Pimhidzai,Obert, 2015.
"Breaking the metal ceiling : female entrepreneurs who succeed in male-dominated sectors,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7503, The World Bank.
- Francisco Campos & Markus Goldstein & Laura McGorman & Ana Maria Munoz Boudet & Obert Pimhidzai, 2017. "Breaking the metal ceiling: Female entrepreneurs who succeed in male-dominated sectors," WIDER Working Paper Series 166, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kalnins, Arturs & Williams, Michele, 2014. "When do female-owned businesses out-survive male-owned businesses? A disaggregated approach by industry and geography," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 822-835.
- Justo, Rachida & DeTienne, Dawn R. & Sieger, Philipp, 2015. "Failure or voluntary exit? Reassessing the female underperformance hypothesis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 775-792.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:336-346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jessica K. Simon & Megan McDonald Way, 2016. "Why the Gap? Determinants of Self-Employment Earnings Differentials for Male and Female Millennials in the US," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 297-312, June.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:03:n:s1084946717500194 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Women Entrepreneurs in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24751, The World Bank.
- Sharon Yong Yee Ong & Nurul Fadly Habidin & Mad Ithnin Salleh & Nursyazwani Mohd Fuzi, 2016. "Relationship of Entrepreneurship Practice and Business Performance of Women Entrepreneur in Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 95-109, November.
- Aterido, Reyes & Beck, Thorsten & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013. "Access to Finance in Sub-Saharan Africa: Is There a Gender Gap?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 102-120.
- Babbitt, Laura G. & Brown, Drusilla & Mazaheri, Nimah, 2015. "Gender, Entrepreneurship, and the Formal–Informal Dilemma: Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 163-174.
- AfDB AfDB, 2015. "North Africa - Working paper - Promoting North African Women’s Employment through SMEs," Working Paper Series 2321, African Development Bank.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0450-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Klyver, Kim & Nielsen, Suna Løwe & Evald, Majbritt Rostgaard, 2013. "Women's self-employment: An act of institutional (dis)integration? A multilevel, cross-country study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 474-488.
- Diana M. Hechavarría & Charles H. Matthews & Paul D. Reynolds, 2016. "Does start-up financing influence start-up speed? Evidence from the panel study of entrepreneurial dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 137-167, January.
- Aragon-Mendoza, Juan & Raposo, Mario & Roig-Dobón, Salvador, 2016. "Gender matters in venture creation decision," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2081-2086.
- Ghani,Syed Ejaz & Grover,Arti & Kerr,Sari & Kerr,William Robert, 2016. "Will market competition trump gender discrimination in India ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7814, The World Bank.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Furst-Nichols, Rebecca, 2014. "Promoting women's economic empowerment : what works ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7087, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:26:y:2011:i:2:p:237-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .