Agricultural Mechanization: A Comparative Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Evenson, Robert E., 2000. "Structural and productivity change in US agriculture, 1950-1982," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 127-147, January.
- Singh, Gajendra, 2015. "Agricultural Mechanisation Development in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(1).
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2015. "Drivers of growth in agricultural returns to scale: The hiring in of tractor services in the Terai of Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1476, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Kumar, Anjani, 2016.
"Is access to tractor service a binding constraint for Nepali Terai farmers? :,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1508, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hiroyuki Takeshima & Rajendra Prasad Adhikari & Anjani Kumar, 2016. "Is Access to Tractor Service a Binding Constraint for Nepali Terai Farmers?," Working Papers id:9604, eSocialSciences.
- Sylvie Gaillard, 1988. "L'industrialisation de la culture du maïs-grain en France (1945-1985) : un itinéraire particulier," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 187(1), pages 25-32.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Thomas, Reardon, 2017.
"Mechanization outsourcing clusters and division of labor in Chinese agriculture,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 184-195.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Reardon, Thomas Anthony, 2015. "Mechanization outsourcing clusters and division of labor in Chinese agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1415, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pascale Phélinas, 2000. "La riziculture thaïlandaise face à la crise," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(162), pages 301-322.
- Tschirley, David & Reardon, Thomas, 2016. "Impact on Employment and Migration of Structural and Rural Transformation," Food Security International Development Working Papers 245895, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:806-817 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:791-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Diao, Xinshen & Cossar, Frances & Houssou, Nazaire & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2014. "Mechanization in Ghana: Emerging demand, and the search for alternative supply models," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 168-181.
- Huffman, Prof. Wallace E. & Evenson, Prof. Robert E., 2001. "Structural and productivity change in US agriculture, 1950-1982," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Narayanamoorthy, A. & Bhattarai, M. & Suresh, R. & Alli, P., 2014. "Farm Mechanisation, MGNREGS and Labour Supply Nexus: A State-Wise Panel Data Analysis on Paddy and Wheat Crop," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 69(3).
- Handfield, Robert B. & Pagell, Mark D., 1995. "An analysis of the diffusion of flexible manufacturing systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 243-253, May.
- Berhane, Guush & Dereje, Mekdim & Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2017. "The rapid – but from a low base – uptake of agricultural mechanization in Ethiopia: Patterns, implications and challenges:," ESSP working papers 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:549-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bachewe, Fantu Nisrane & Berhane, Guush & Minten, Bart & Taffesse, Alemayehu Seyoum, 2016. "Non-farm income and labor markets in rural Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 90, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Owusua, Rebecca & Jimah, Kipo & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2011. "Cropping practices and labor requirements in field operations for major crops in Ghana: What needs to be mechanized?," IFPRI discussion papers 1074, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Minten, Bart & Tamru, Seneshaw & Engida, Ermias & Kuma, Tadesse, 2013. "Ethiopia’s value chains on the move: The case of teff:," ESSP working papers 52, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki, 2015. "Identifying the effects of market imperfections for a scale biased agricultural technology: Tractors in Nigeria," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211937, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:1:y:1986:i:1:p:27-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.