The Public Subsidization of Education and Health in Developing Countries: A Review of Equity and Efficiency
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005.
"Production risk and the functional distribution of income in a developing economy: tradeoffs and policy responses,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 175-208, February.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003. "Production Risk and the Functional Distribution of Income in a Developing Economy: Tradeoffs and Policy Responses," Working Papers UWEC-2002-07-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Tsakloglou, Panos & Antoninis, Manos, 1999.
"On the distributional impact of public education: evidence from Greece,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 439-452, October.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," DEOS Working Papers 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Antoninis, M. & Tsakloglou, P., 1997. "On the Distributional Impact of Public Education: Evidence from Greece," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-01, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Christos Koutsampelas & Panos Tsakloglou, 2011.
"Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
12-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panagiotis Tsakloglou & Christos Koutsampelas, 2012. "Short-run distributional effects of public education in Greece," DEOS Working Papers 1201, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koutsampelas, Christos & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2012. "Short-Run Distributional Effects of Public Education in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bourguignon, Francois & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2007.
"Distributional effects of educational improvements: Are we using the wrong model?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 735-746, December.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2007. "Distributional effects of educational improvements :are we using the wrong model ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4427, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Halsey F. Rogers, 2007. "Distributional effects of educational improvements: Are we using the wrog model?," Post-Print halshs-00754187, HAL.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1998. "Distinguishing between types of data and methods of collecting them," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1914, The World Bank.
- Mete, Cem, 2004. "The inequality implications of highly selective promotion practices," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 301-314, June.
- Manos Antoninis & Panos Tsakloglou, 2001. "Who Benefits from Public Education in Greece? Evidence and Policy Implications," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 197-222.
- John Gafar, 2006. "The benefit-incidence of public spending: the Caribbean experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 449-468.
- Kevin Sylwester, 2002. "A Model of Public Education and Income Inequality with a Subsistence Constraint," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 144-158, July.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Panos TSAKLOGLOU & Christos KOUTSAMBELAS, "undated". "Distributional Effects of Public Education Transfers in Greece," EcoMod2008 23800144, EcoMod.
- Bruno Boidin & Marie-Dominique Savina, 1996. "Privatisation des services sociaux et redéfinition du rôle de l'État : les prestations éducatives et sanitaires au Bénin," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(148), pages 853-874.
- Prüfer, P. & Tondl, G., 2008.
"The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America : The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions,"
2008-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Patricia Prüfer & Gabriele Tondl, 2009. "The FDI-Growth Nexus in Latin America: The Role of Source Countries and Local Conditions," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_025, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Anil Duman, 2008. "Education and Income Inequality in Turkey: Does Schooling Matter?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 369-385.
- Francis Menjo Baye & Boniface Ngah Epo, 2015. "Impact of Human Capital Endowments on Inequality of Outcomes in Cameroon," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(1), pages 93-118, March.
- M A B Siddique & Heru Wibowo & Yanrui Wu, 2014. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Inequality in Indonesia: 1999-2008," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Sylwester, Kevin, 2002. "Can education expenditures reduce income inequality?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Abdul Abdullah & Hristos Doucouliagos & Elizabeth Manning, 2015. "Does Education Reduce Income Inequality? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 301-316, April.
- Baye Francis Menjo, 2015. "Impact of Education on Inequality Across the Wage Distribution Profile in Cameroon: 2005-10," WIDER Working Paper Series 014, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:1:y:1986:i:1:p:111-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .