An Assessment of Privatization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedman, Ernest H., 1993. "Letter to the editor," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 383-383.
- Levin, Henry M., 1991. "The economics of educational choice," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, pages 137-158.
- Herbert J. Walberg and Joseph L. Bast, 1993. "School Choice: The Essential Reform," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, pages 101-121.
- West, Edwin G., 1991. "Public schools and excess burdens," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, pages 159-169.
- Friedman, Ernest H., 1993. "Letter to the editor," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 583-583.
- Friedman, Ernest H., 1993. "Letter to the editor," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 127-127.
- Hettich, Walter, 1969. "Mixed Public and Private Financing of Education: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 210-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scheele, Ulrich, 2007. "Privatisierung, Liberalisierung und Deregulierung in netzgebundenen Infrastruktursektoren," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Wandel der Stromversorgung und räumliche Politik, pages 35-67 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Estrin, Saul & Pelletier, Adeline, 2016. "Privatisation in Developing Countries: What Are the Lessons of Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 10297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sofronis Clerides, 2012. "Competition, Productivity and Competitiveness: Theory, Evidence, and an Agenda for Cyprus," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 6(2), pages 81-88, December.
- Filippo BELLOC & Antonio NICITA, 2011. "Liberalization-privatization paths: policies and politics," Departmental Working Papers 2011-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Boubakri, Narjess & Cosset, Jean-Claude & Fischer, Klaus & Guedhami, Omrane, 2005. "Privatization and bank performance in developing countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(8-9), pages 2015-2041, August.
- Antonio Rodriguez & Carlyn Ramlogan, 2007. "Corruption, privatisation and the distribution of income in Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 09/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Anupama Sen and Tooraj Jamasb, 2012. "Diversity in Unity: An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Deregulation in Indian States," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011. "Liberalization-Privatization Paths: Policies and Politics," Department of Economics University of Siena 609, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kikeri, Sunita & Kolo, Aishetu, 2005. "Privatization : trends and recent developments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3765, The World Bank.
- Asiedu, Kofi Fred & Folmer, Henk, 2007. "Does Privatization Improve Job Satisfaction? The Case of Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1779-1795.
- Schuster, Philipp & Schmitt, Carina & Traub, Stefan, 2013. "The retreat of the state from entrepreneurial activities: A convergence analysis for OECD countries, 1980–2007," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, pages 95-112.
- Okten, Cagla & Arin, K. Peren, 2006. "The Effects of Privatization on Efficiency: How Does Privatization Work?," World Development, Elsevier, pages 1537-1556.
- Cheng, Minying & Lin, Bingxuan & Wei, Minghai, 2013.
"How does the relationship between multiple large shareholders affect corporate valuations? Evidence from China,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, pages 43-70.
- Boyle, Glenn & Roberts, Helen, 2012. "CEO Presence on the Compensation Committee: A Puzzle," Working Paper Series 4113, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Kshetri, Nir & Ajami, Riad, 2008. "Institutional reforms in the Gulf Cooperation Council economies: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, pages 300-318.
- A. Brandão & S. Castro, 2007. "State-owned enterprises as indirect instruments of entry regulation," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 263-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:19:y:2004:i:1:p:87-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .