Infectious Diseases, Public Policy, and the Marriage of Economics and Epidemiology
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marlène Guillon & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015.
"HIV and Rational risky behaviors: a systematic review of published empirical literature (1990-2013),"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Marlène Guillon & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "HIV and Rational risky behaviors: a systematic review of published empirical literature (1990-2013)," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15065, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Stella Alabastro Quimbo, 2006. "Enhancing the private provision of care through premiums for ability: the case of tuberculosis care in the Philippines," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(11), pages 1237-1244.
- Mesnard, Alice & Seabright, Paul, 2008. "Migration and The Equilibrium Prevalence of Infectious Diseases," CEPR Discussion Papers 6651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2007. "Market structure and communicable diseases," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 468-492, May.
- Rowthorn, Robert & Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2012. "The Optimal Control of Infectious Diseases via Prevention and Treatment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8925, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bennett, Daniel & Chiang, Chun-Fang & Malani, Anup, 2015.
"Learning during a crisis: The SARS epidemic in Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-18.
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troy Tassier & Philip Polgreen & Alberto Segre, 2015. "Vaccination Games with Peer Effects in a Heterogeneous Hospital Worker Population," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, January.
- repec:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:2:p:19-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01222571 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio C. David & Carmen A. Li, 2010.
"Exploring the links between HIV|AIDS, social capital and development,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 941-961.
- David, Antonio C. & Li, Carmen A., 2008. "Exploring the links between HIV/AIDS, social capital, and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4679, The World Bank.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2017.
"Malaria Prevalence, Indoor Residual Spraying, and Insecticide Treated Net Usage in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 19-32.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2013. "Malaria prevalence, indoor residual spraying, and insecticide-treated net usage in Sub-Saharan Africa," PSE Working Papers halshs-00911364, HAL.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Benedicte Apouey, 2017. "Malaria Prevalence, Indoor Residual Spraying, and Insecticide Treated Net Usage in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 0317, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2017. "Malaria Prevalence, Indoor Residual Spraying, and Insecticide Treated Net Usage in Sub-Saharan Africa," Post-Print hal-01631229, HAL.
- Berthélemy, Jean-Claude & Gaudart, Jean & Thuilliez, Josselin, 2015.
"Prevention or treatment? The case of malaria,"
Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 16-19.
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy & Jean Gaudart & Josselin Thuilliez, 2015. "Prevention or treatment? The case of malaria," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01157279, HAL.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Bénédicte H. Apouey, 2013. "Malaria prevalence, indoor residual spraying, and insecticide-treated net usage in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers halshs-00911364, HAL.
- Fenichel, Eli P., 2013. "Economic considerations for social distancing and behavioral based policies during an epidemic," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 440-451.
- Momota, Akira & Tabata, Ken & Futagami, Koichi, 2005. "Infectious disease and preventive behavior in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1673-1700, October.
- Gabriel Picone & Robyn Kibler & Benedicte Apouey, 2013. "Individuals’ Preventive Behavioral Response to Changes in Malaria Risks and Government Interventions: Evidence from six African countries," Working Papers 0313, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006. "Risky Sexual Behavior, Testing and New HIV Treatments," Working Papers tecipa-239, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Na Hao & Gervan Fearon, 2009. "Government Funding Policy Towards Communicable Diseases," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(2), pages 121-134, June.
- Gersovitz, Mark & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2005. "Tax/subsidy policies toward vector-borne infectious diseases," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 647-674, April.
- Sheikh Shahnawaz, 2011. "Infectious disease outbreak and trade policy formulation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2959-2967.
- Berry, Kevin & Finnoff, David & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F., 2015. "Managing the endogenous risk of disease outbreaks with non-constant background risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 166-179.
- Telalagic, S., 2012. "Optimal Treatment of an SIS Disease with Two Strains," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1229, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sabine Liebenehm & Bernard Bett & Cristobal Verdugo & Mohamed Said, 2016. "Optimal Drug Control under Risk of Drug Resistance – The Case of African Animal Trypanosomosis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 510-533, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:18:y:2003:i:2:p:129-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.