Credit Policies: Lessons from Japan and Korea
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Vives & Kim B. Staking, 1997. "Financial Intermediation and Policy-Based Lending: Policy Recommendations for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6220, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ku, Hyejin & Salmon, Timothy C., 2013. "Procedural fairness and the tolerance for income inequality," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 111-128.
- Lim Sijeong, 2015. "Financial structures, firms, and the welfare states in South Korea and Singapore," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 327-354, August.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v3i2p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto Iglesias & Dimitri Vittas & Bernel Stone & Yoon Je Cho & Kim B. Staking & Tsutomu Shibata & Douglas Kruse & Antonio Vives & Franklin Allen & Armando Montenegro & Anthony Santomero, 1997. "Policy-Based Finance and Market Alternatives: East Asian Lessons for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 44198 edited by Kim B. Staking, February.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo, 2013. "Financial Sector Development in Africa : Opportunities and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11881.
- Antonio Vives & Kim B. Staking, 1997. "Financial Intermediation and Policy-Based Lending: Policy Recommendations for Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 45338, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:11:y:1996:i:2:p:277-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .