Household Responses to Public Health Services: Cost and Quality Tradeoffs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castro-Leal, Florencia & Dayton, Julia & Demery, Lionel & Mehra, Kalpana, 1999. "Public Social Spending in Africa: Do the Poor Benefit?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 49-72, February.
- Lindelow, Magnus, 2002. "Health care demand in rural Mozambique," FCND discussion papers 126, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gertler, Paul J. & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1997. "Strategies for pricing publicly provided health services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1762, The World Bank.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mataria, Awad & Donaldson, Cam & Luchini, Stephane & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2004. "A stated preference approach to assessing health care-quality improvements in Palestine: from theoretical validity to policy implications," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1285-1311, November.
- Paul Collier & Stefan Dercon & John Mackinnon, 2002.
"Density versus Quality in Health Care Provision: Using Household Data to Make Budgetary Choices in Ethiopia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(3), pages 425-448, December.
- Paul Collier & Stefan Dercon & John Mackinnon, 2002. "Density versus quality in health care provision: Using household data to make budgetary choices in Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-17, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Paul Collier & Stefan Dercon & John Mackinnon, 2004. "Density versus Quality in Health Care Provision: Using Household Data to Make Budgetary Choices in Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409052, EconWPA.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 1998. "Risk reduction and public spending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1869, The World Bank.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1998. "Distinguishing between types of data and methods of collecting them," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1914, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter & Gunnarsson, Victoria, 2004. "Child Labour, School Attendance and Performance: A Review," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11177, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hammer, Jeffrey S, 1997. "Economic Analysis for Health Projects," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 47-71, February.
- Trani, Jean-Francois & Bakhshi, Parul & Noor, Ayan A. & Lopez, Dominique & Mashkoor, Ashraf, 2010. "Poverty, vulnerability, and provision of healthcare in Afghanistan," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1745-1755, June.
- Margaret E. Grosh & Paul Glewwe, 1998. "Data Watch: The World Bank's Living Standards Measurement Study Household Surveys," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 187-196, Winter.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Gunnarsson, Victoria., 2003. "Child labour, school attendance and academic performance : a review," ILO Working Papers 993665413402676, International Labour Organization.
- Álvarez, Begoña & Vera-Hernández, Marcos, 2013. "Exploiting subjective information to understand impoverished children's use of health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1194-1204.
- Canaviri, Jose, 2007. "A Random Parameter Logit model for modeling Health Care Provider Choice in Bolivia," MPRA Paper 3263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & de Hoop, Thomas & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2011. "Equity aspects of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Ghana: Who is enrolling, who is not and why?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 157-165, January.
- Mataria, Awad & Giacaman, Rita & Khatib, Rana & Moatti, Jean-Paul, 2006. "Impoverishment and patients' "willingness" and "ability" to pay for improving the quality of health care in Palestine: An assessment using the contingent valuation method," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 312-328, February.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & F. Halsey Rogers, 2002. "World Bank Economists' Forum : Volume 2," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15227, June.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2004. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health," Development and Comp Systems 0409058, EconWPA.
- Gauri, Varun, 2001. "Are incentives everything? payment mechanisms for health care providers in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2624, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:11:y:1996:i:1:p:3-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .