Nutrients: Impacts and Determinants
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2013.
"Quality, Quantity, and Nutritional Impacts of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 329-340.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2011. "Quality, Quantity and Nutritional Impact of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/16, University of Waikato.
- Ramezani, Cyrus A., 1995. "Determinants Of Nutrient Demand: A Nonparametric Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-13, July.
- von Hinke, Stephanie & Leckie, George, 2017. "Protecting energy intakes against income shocks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 210-232.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2004.
"Correlates and determinants of child anthropometrics in Latin America: background and overview of the symposium,"
Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 335-351, December.
- Jere R. Behrman & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2004. "Correlates and Determinants of Child Anthropometrics in Latin America: Background and Overview of the Symposium," Research Department Publications 3191, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Harold Alderman, 1990. "Pobreza y Desnutrición, ¿Cuán Estrecha es la Relación?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 27(81), pages 151-166.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1995. "A food demand system based on demand for characteristics," FCND discussion papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1996.
"A food demand system based on demand for characteristics: If there is 'curvature' in the Slutsky matrix, what do the curves look like and why?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 239-266, December.
- Bouis, Howarth E., 1989. "A Food Demand System Based On Demand For Characteristics: If There Is "Curvature" In The Slutsky Matrix, What Do The Curves Look Like And Why?," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144663, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chandana Maitra & Sriram Shankar & D.S. Prasada Rao, 2016. "Income Poor or Calorie Poor? Who should get the Subsidy?," Discussion Papers Series 564, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Umanath, M. & Chengappa, P.G. & Vijayasarathy, K., 2016. "Consumption Pattern and Nutritional Intake of Pulses by Segregated Income Groups in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 29(Conferenc).
- Rola-Rubzen, Maria Fay & Gabunada, Fe M., 2003. "Capacity Building of Smallholder Livestock Farmers in Western Leyte, Philippines," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58202, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ye, Xiao & Taylor, J. Edward, 1992. "Income Growth And Nutrient Intake In A Prosperous Rural Area Of Northern China," Working Papers 225877, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Frisvold, George & Ingram, Kevin, 1995.
"Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 51-61, October.
- George Frisvold & Kevin Ingram, 1995. "Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub‐Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), pages 51-61, October.
- Higgins, Paul A & Alderman, Harold & DEC, 1992. "Labor and women's nutrition : a study of energy expenditure, fertility, and nutritional status in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1009, The World Bank.
- Franque Grimard, 1996. "Does the Poor’s Consumption of Calories Respond to Changes in Income? Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 257-283.
- Demydas, Tetyana, 2013. "Lifestyle factors, dietary quality and health: Econometric evidence from US micro data," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement (RAEStud), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 94(2).
- Salois, Matthew & Tiffin, Richard & Balcombe, Kelvin, 2010. "Calorie and Nutrient Consumption as a Function of Income: A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 24726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang, Yun & Gibson, John, 2018.
"Do siblings take your food away? Using China's one-child policy to test for child quantity-quality trade-offs,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 14-26.
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017. "Do Siblings Take Your Food Away? Using China's One-Child Policy to Test for Child Quantity-Quality Trade-Offs," Working Papers in Economics 17/01, University of Waikato.
- Kaushal, Neeraj & Muchomba, Felix M., 2015. "How Consumer Price Subsidies affect Nutrition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 25-42.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Stephanie von Hinke & George Leckie, 2017. "Protecting Calorie Intakes against Income Shocks," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/684, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2019.
"Quality, quantity, and spatial variation of price: Back to the bog,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 66-77.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2016. "Quality, Quantity and Spatial Variation of Price: Back to the Bog," Working Papers in Economics 16/10, University of Waikato.
- Nagano, Hitoshi & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose A. & Barros, Allan Kardec & Costa Junior, Altair da Silva, 2020. "The ‘Heart Kuznets Curve’? Understanding the relations between economic development and cardiac conditions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 132(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:2:y:1988:i:3:p:299-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.