Macroeconomic Stability and the Distribution of Growth Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2016.
"Growth econometrics for agnostics and true believers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 86-102.
- Rockey, James & Temple, Jonathan, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," CEPR Discussion Papers 10590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Rockey & Jonathan Temple, 2015. "Growth Econometrics for Agnostics and True Believers," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/656, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Günther Rehme, 2011.
"Endogenous Policy And Cross‐Country Growth Empirics,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(2), pages 262-296, May.
- G? Rehme, 2004. "Endogenous Policy and Cross-Country Growth Empirics," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 262, Econometric Society.
- Rehme, Günther, 2007. "Endogenous policy and cross-country growth empirics," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 182, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Kerekes, Monika, 2012. "Growth miracles and failures in a Markov switching classification model of growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 167-177.
- repec:ibn:ibrjnl:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:179-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:159-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010. "Aid and Conditionality," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Ann Owen & Julio Videras & Lewis Davis, 2009. "Do all countries follow the same growth process?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 265-286, December.
- Vusal Musayev, 2016.
"Externalities in Military Spending and Growth: The Role of Natural Resources as a Channel through Conflict,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 378-391, June.
- Musayev, Vusal, 2013. "Externalities in Military Spending and Growth: The Role of Natural Resources as a Channel through Conflict," MPRA Paper 59784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Shelton, Cameron A., 2013. "Cleaning up the kitchen sink: Specification tests and average derivative estimators for growth econometrics," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 260-273.
- Musayev, Vusal, 2014. "Commodity Price Shocks, Conflict and Growth: The Role of Institutional Quality and Political Violence," MPRA Paper 59786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Renee van Eyden & Monaheng Seleteng, 2013.
"Inflation and Economic Growth in the SADC: Some Panel Time-Series Evidence,"
201354, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Manoel Bittencourt, Renee van Eyden and Monaheng Seleteng, 2014. "Inflation and Economic Growth in the SADC: Some Panel Time-Series Evidence," Working Papers 404, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Manoel Bittencourt & Reneé Eyden & Monaheng Seleteng, 2015. "Inflation and Economic Growth: Evidence from the Southern African Development Community," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 83(3), pages 411-424, September.
- Saima Nawaz & Nasir Iqbal & Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2014. "The Impact of Institutional Quality on Economic Growth: Panel Evidence," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(1), pages 15-31.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2012.
"Financial development and economic growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter right?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 341-355.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter Right?," Working Papers 191, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2011. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Latin America: Is Schumpeter Right?," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Deng, Wen-Shuenn & Lin, Yi-Chen & Gong, Jinguo, 2012. "A smooth coefficient quantile regression approach to the social capital–economic growth nexus," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 185-197.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2012.
"Inflation and economic growth in Latin America: Some panel time-series evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 333-340.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Inflation and Economic Growth in Latin America: Some Panel Time-Series Evidence," Working Papers 201011, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2012. "Inflación y crecimiento económico: Evidencia con datos de panel para América del Sur," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 23, pages 25-38.
- Coletta Frenzel Baudisch, 2018. "Sectoral FDI and the Real Exchange Rate: The Role of Financial Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201828, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:443-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.