The Incidence of Public Spending on Healthcare: Comparative Evidence from Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2008.
"Can insurance increase financial risk?: The curious case of health insurance in China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 990-1005, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Lindelow, Magnus, 2005. "Can insurance increase financial risk ? The curious case of health insurance in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3741, The World Bank.
- Flores, Gabriela & O’Donnell, Owen, 2016. "Catastrophic medical expenditure risk," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Anselmi, Laura & Lagarde, Mylène & Hanson, Kara, 2015. "Going beyond horizontal equity: An analysis of health expenditure allocation across geographic areas in Mozambique," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 216-224.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O'Donnell & Ravindra P. Rannan-Eliya & Aparnaa Somanathan & Shiva Raj Adhikari & Charu C. Garg & Deni Harbianto & Alejandro N. Herrin & Mohammed Nazmul Huq & Shamsia Ibragimo, 2007. "Catastrophic payments for health care in Asia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1159-1184.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594, January.
- Somkotra, Tewarit & Lagrada, Leizel P., 2008. "Payments for health care and its effect on catastrophe and impoverishment: Experience from the transition to Universal Coverage in Thailand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2027-2035, December.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 7-23, July.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & O'Donnell, Owen, 2008.
"Measurement and Explanation of Inequality in Health and Health Care in Low-Income Settings,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
DP2008/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen Oâ€™ Donnell, 2010. "Measurement and Explanation of Inequality in Health and Health Care in Low-Income Settings," Working Papers id:3177, eSocialSciences.
- Channon, Andrew Amos & Andrade, Monica Viegas & Noronha, Kenya & Leone, Tiziana & Dilip, T.R., 2012. "Inpatient care of the elderly in Brazil and India: Assessing social inequalities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2394-2402.
- Sparrow, Robert & Suryahadi, Asep & Widyanti, Wenefrida, 2013. "Social health insurance for the poor: Targeting and impact of Indonesia's Askeskin programme," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 264-271.
- Uzochukwu Amakom, 2016. "Nigeria’s Government Spending on Basic Education and Healthcare in the Last Decade: What has Changed After Reforms?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1085-1102, July.
- O'Donnell, Owen & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Rannan-Eliya, Ravi P. & Somanathan, Aparnaa & Adhikari, Shiva Raj & Akkazieva, Baktygul & Harbianto, Deni & Garg, Charu C. & Hanvoravongchai, Piya & Herrin, Ale, 2008. "Who pays for health care in Asia?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 460-475, March.
- World Bank, 2008. "Sri Lanka : Addressing the Needs of an Aging Population," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8105, The World Bank.
- Van de Poel, Ellen & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & O’Donnell, Owen, 2012.
"Measurement of inequity in health care with heterogeneous response of use to need,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 676-689.
- Ellen van de Poel & Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O'Donnell, 2011. "Measurement of Inequity in Health Care with Heterogeneous Response of Use to Need," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-155/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jeannette Amaya Lara & Fernando Ruiz Gómez, 2011. "Determining factors of catastrophic health spending in Bogota, Colombia," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 83-100, June.
- Gabriel M. Leung & Keith Y. K. Tin & Owen O'Donnell, 2009. "Redistribution or horizontal equity in Hong Kong's mixed public-private health system: a policy conundrum," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 37-54.
- Liu, Dan & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2011. "The New Cooperative Medical Scheme (NCMS) and its implications for access to health care and medical expenditure: Evidence from rural China," Discussion Papers 116746, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10754-017-9219-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmed Shoukry Rashad & Mesbah Fathy Sharaf, 2015. "Who Benefits from Public Healthcare Subsidies in Egypt?," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-15, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:21:y:2007:i:1:p:93-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .