Migration, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillel Rapoport, 2016.
"Migration and globalization: what’s in it for developing countries?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(7), pages 1209-1226, October.
- Rapoport, Hillel, 2016. "Migration and Globalization: What's in it for Developing Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 10109, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maurice Kugler & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Migration, FDI and the Margins of Trade," CID Working Papers 222, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2013.
"Migration and foreign direct investment: education matters,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 73-87, August.
- Masood Gheasi & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Migration and Foreign Direct Investment: Education Matters," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-136/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jayet, H. & Marchal, L., 2016.
"Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 46-66.
- Jayet, Hubert & Marchal, Léa, 2016. "Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical evidence," Kiel Working Papers 2039, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hubert Jayet & L. Marchal, 2016. "Migration and FDI: Reconciling the standard trade theory with empirical~evidence," Post-Print hal-01533539, HAL.
- Cristina Procházková Ilinitchi, 2010. "Selected Migration Theories and their Importance on Drawing Migration Policies," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 3-26.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giuseppe Bertola & Alessandro Sembenelli, 2008.
"Offshoring and Immigrant Employment: Firm-level Theory and Evidence,"
Development Working Papers
245, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Bertola, Giuseppe & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2008. "Offshoring and Immigrant Employment: Firm-level Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2012.
"Globalization, Brain Drain, and Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 50(3), pages 681-730, September.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Globalization, Brain Drain and Development," CID Working Papers 219, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Globalization, Brain Drain and Development," Working Papers 2011-18, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1108, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2011. "Globalization, Brain Drain and Development," IZA Discussion Papers 5590, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rudi Stracke, 2008.
"Foreign Direct Investment In Post-Reform India: Likely To Work Wonders For Regional Development?,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 55-84, December.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Stracke, Rudi, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in post-reform India: Likely to work wonders for regional development?," Kiel Working Papers 1375, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jordaan, Jacob A., 2008. "Intra- and Inter-industry Externalities from Foreign Direct Investment in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector: New Evidence from Mexican Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2838-2854, December.
- Garduno-Rivera, Rafael, 2010. "Effect of NAFTA on Mexico's Income Distribution in the Presence of Migration," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61895, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Amaranta Melchor del Río & Susanne Thorwarth, 2006. "Tomatoes or Tomato Pickers? - Free Trade and Migration in the NAFTA Case," Working Papers 0429, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Hisham Foad, 2012. "FDI and immigration: a regional analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(1), pages 237-259, August.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2017. "Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization?," Ratio Working Papers 302, The Ratio Institute.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:31-:d:109008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Murat & Sara Flisi, 2007. "Migrant Business Networks and FDI," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 002, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Bremont, José Eduardo Alatorre, 2007. "FDI in Mexico: An empirical assessment of employment effects," Kiel Working Papers 1328, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Xu, Xu & Sylwester, Kevin, 2016. "The effects of foreign direct investment on emigration: The roles of FDI source country, education, and gender," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 401-409.
- Garduno-Rivera, Rafael & Baylis, Katherine R., 2012. "Effect of Tariff Liberalization on Mexico’s Income Distribution in the presence of Migration," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124740, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong & Jim Granato, 2013. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on International Migration: Does Education Matter?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 537-562, May.
- Mário Amorim Lopes & Álvaro Almeida & Bernardo Almada-Lobo, 2017. "Physician emigration: should they stay or should they go? A policy analysis," FEP Working Papers 585, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:19:y:2005:i:3:p:449-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.