Financial Market Fragmentation and Reforms in Ghana, Malawi, Nigeria, and Tanzania
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 11 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2009.
"Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0609, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2011. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," Working Papers 11/94, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Paul L Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim, 2010. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 10/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Tripp, Aili Mari, 2001. "Non-formal Institutions, Informal Economies, and the Politics of Inclusion," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Masakure, Oliver & Cranfield, John & Henson, Spencer, 2008. "The Financial Performance of Non-farm Microenterprises in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2733-2762, December.
- M.Mete Doganay, 2003. "Forecasting the Volatilities and Covariances of ISE Government Debt Securities Indices," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 15-34.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2012. "Financial reforms and persistently high bank interest spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in institutional development?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 395-408.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2010. "Financial Reforms and Persistently High Bank Interest Spreads in Bangladesh: Pitfalls in Institutional Development?," MPRA Paper 24755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Beck & Samuel Munzele Maimbo & Issa Faye & Thouraya Triki, 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the Crisis and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2355, July.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Munzele Maimbo, S. & Faye, I. & Triki, T., 2011. "Financing Africa : Through the crisis and beyond," Other publications TiSEM 334b6bd2-a7a6-47d5-be82-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ephraim W. Chirwa & Montfort Mlachila, 2002. "Financial Reforms and Interest Rate Spreads in the Commercial Banking System in Malawi," IMF Working Papers 02/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Bulent Guloglu, 2003. "Financial Liberalisation and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Approach," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 35-58.
- Pinar Evrim Mandaci, 2003. "Abnormal Return Fluctuations in the ISE (Istanbul Stock Exchange) Before and After the General Elections in Turkey," Istanbul Stock Exchange Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 7(27), pages 1-14.
- Aliber, Michael., 2002. "Informal finance in the informal economy : promoting decent work among the working poor," ILO Working Papers 993576903402676, International Labour Organization.
- Grant P. Kabango & Alberto Paloni, 2010. "Financial liberalisation and industrial development in Malawi," Working Papers 2010_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kabango, Grant P. & Paloni, Alberto, 2010. "Financial liberalisation and industrial development in Malawi," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-22, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Olivia Anku-Tsede, 2014. "Maintaining Order in the Microfinance Sector in Ghana," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 387-403, March.
- Abel E. Ezeoha, 2011. "Banking consolidation, credit crisis and asset quality in a fragile banking system," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Kabango, Grant P. & Paloni, Alberto, 2011. "Financial Liberalization and the Industrial Response: Concentration and Entry in Malawi," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1771-1783.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:11:y:1997:i:2:p:195-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed