Equity Markets, Transactions Costs, and Capital Accumulation: An Illustration
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 10 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wber.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Castaneda, Gonzalo, 2006. "Economic growth and concentrated ownership in stock markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 249-286, February.
- Albuquerque de Sousa, Jose & Beck, Thorsten & van Bergeijk, Peter & Van Dijk, Mathijs A, 2016.
"Nascent markets: Understanding the success and failure of new stock markets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Albuquerque de Sousa, J.A. & Beck, T. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G. & van Dijk, M.A., 2016. "Nascent markets: Understanding the success and failure of new stock markets," ISS Working Papers - General Series 623, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- S Capasso, 2003. "Stock Market Development and Economic Growth: A matter of informational problems," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 32, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Salvatore Capasso, 2004. "Stock market development and economic growth: a matter of informational problems," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 10, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Statty Stattev, 2009. "Interactions between Financial Development and Economic Growth: Theoretical Approaches and Solutions," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 55-79.
- Salvatore Capasso, 2006. "Stock Market Development and Economic Growth: A Matter of Information Dynamics," CSEF Working Papers 166, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 77232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Zainudin, Rozaimah, 2013. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Capitalization in Pakistan:Fresh Evidence from Cointegration with unknown Structural breaks," MPRA Paper 52490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Dec 2013.
- Kar, Muhsin & Nazlıoğlu, Şaban & Ağır, Hüseyin, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth nexus in the MENA countries: Bootstrap panel granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 685-693.
- Kar, Muhsin & NazlIoglu, Saban & AgIr, Hüseyin, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth nexus in the MENA countries: Bootstrap panel granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 685-693, January.
- Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa, 2011. "Financial development and private investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 139-151.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Mohtadi, Hamid, 2004. "Financial markets and the financing choice of firms: Evidence from developing countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 57-70.
- Wu, Jyh-Lin & Hou, Han & Cheng, Su-Yin, 2010. "The dynamic impacts of financial institutions on economic growth: Evidence from the European Union," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 879-891, September.
- Santonu Basu, 2006. "Structural Problems in Financing Development: Issues Relating to India," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 85-101.
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development: Evidence from South Africa," MPRA Paper 76493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, Su-Yin, 2012. "Substitution or complementary effects between banking and stock markets: Evidence from financial openness in Taiwan," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 508-520.
- Karahasan, Burhan Can, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and Regional Impacts on Entrepreneurial Behavior in Turkey," MPRA Paper 29814, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Capasso, Salvatore, 2006. "Stock Market Development and Economic Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Valeriano F. García & Lin Liu, 1999. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 29-59, May.
- Tang, Hong Peng & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2007. "Stock market and economic growth in selected Asian countries," MPRA Paper 37649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooray, Arusha, 2010. "Do stock markets lead to economic growth?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 448-460, July.
- Ismail O. Fasanya & Adegbemi B. O Onakoya & Donald Ikenna Ofoegbu, 2013. "Capital Market Development: A Spur to Economic Growth in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(5), pages 222-234, October.
- Ake Boubakari & Dehuan Jin, 2010. "The Role of Stock Market Development in Economic Growth: Evidence from Some Euronext Countries," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 14-20, December.
- Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa, 2011. "Financial development and private investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 139-151, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:10:y:1996:i:2:p:241-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed