User-producer interaction as a driver of innovation: costs and advantages in an open innovation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JinHyo Joseph Yun & EuiSeob Jeong & JinSeu Park, 2016. "Network Analysis of Open Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-21, July.
- repec:aae:journl:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:7-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harirchi, Gouya & Chaminade, Cristina, 2014. "Exploring the Relation Between the Degree of Novelty of Innovations and User–Producer Interaction Across Different Income Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 19-31.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Plechero , Monica, 2015. "The role of geographical proximity in the international knowledge flows of European firms: an overview of different knowledge transfer mechanisms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/30, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Claudio Fassio, 2018.
"Export-led innovation: the role of export destinations,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 149-171.
- Fassio, Claudio, 2015. "Export-led innovation: the role of export destinations," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/17, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Monica Plechero & Cristina Chaminade, 2016. "Spatial distribution of innovation networks, technological competencies and degree of novelty in emerging economy firms," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 1056-1078, June.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:38-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordan Robert Gamble & Michael Brennan & Rodney Mcadam, 2016. "A Contemporary And Systematic Literature Review Of User-Centric Innovation: A Consumer Perspective," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-45, January.
- Greco, Marco & Grimaldi, Michele & Cricelli, Livio, 2017. "Hitting the nail on the head: Exploring the relationship between public subsidies and open innovation efficiency," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 213-225.
- Harirchi , Gouya & Chaminade , Cristina, 2013. "User-producer interaction and the degree of novelty of innovations: a global perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/27, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- D'Este, Pablo & Amara, Nabil & Olmos-Peñuela, Julia, 2016. "Fostering novelty while reducing failure: Balancing the twin challenges of product innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 280-292.
- repec:eee:techno:v:68:y:2017:i:c:p:35-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heuschneider, Sara & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2016. "External search for exploration of future discontinuities and trends: Implications from the literature using co-citation and content analysis," Working Papers 92, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:38:y:2011:i:9:p:713-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.