Testing for Deliberate Underpricing in the IPO Premarket: A Stochastic Frontier Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koop, Gary & Li, Kai, 2001. "The valuation of IPO and SEO firms," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 375-401, September.
- Baek, H. Young, 2004. "Corporate diversification and performance: evidence on production efficiency," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 135-152, April.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:248-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subal Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2012.
"Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 125-140, April.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Potters, Lesley & Vivarelli, Marco & Voigt, Peter, 2009. "Corporate R&D and Firm Efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s Top R&D Investors," IZA Discussion Papers 4657, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli & Peter Voigt, 2010. "Corporate R&D and firm efficiency: Evidence from Europe’s top R&D investors," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-11, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:25-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yue-Cheong Chan & Congsheng Wu & Chuck Kwok, 2007. "Valuation of global IPOs: a stochastic frontier approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 267-284, October.
- Heejoon Kang & Michele Fratianni, 2006. "International Trade Efficiency, the Gravity Equation, and the Stochastic Frontier," Working Papers 2006-08, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michel A. Habib & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2005.
"Firm Value and Managerial Incentives: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 2053-2094, November.
- Habib, Michel Antoine & Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 2000. "Firm Value and Managerial Incentives: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michel Habib & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2000. "Firm Value and Managerial Incentives: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," OFRC Working Papers Series 2000fe03, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Chorruk, Jirapun & Worthington, Andrew C., 2010.
"New evidence on the pricing and performance of initial public offerings in Thailand, 1997-2008,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 285-299, September.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Jirapun Chorruk, 2009. "New Evidence on the Pricing and Performance of Initial Public Offerings in Thailand: 1997-2008," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200913, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Li, Kai, 2007. "The growth in equity market size and trading activity: An international study," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 59-90, January.
- Fang, Yiwei & Hasan, Iftekhar & Marton, Katherin, 2011. "Market reforms, legal changes and bank risk-taking : evidence from transition economies," Research Discussion Papers 7/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Sierra, Jaime, 2003.
"Bankruptcy risk and productive efficiency in manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2099-2120, November.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Jaime Humberto Sierra Gonzalez 2, 2003. "Bankruptcy Risk and Productive Efficiency in Manufacturing Firms," CEIS Research Paper 30, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Bill Francis & Iftekhar Hasan, 2001. "The Underpricing of Venture and Nonventure Capital IPOs: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 99-113, April.
- Andrew C. Worthington & Jirapun Chorruk, 2009. "The Pricing and Performance of IPOs for Small-and-medium-sized Enterprises: Emerging Market Evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200912, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Reber, Beat & Vencappa, Dev, 2016. "Deliberate premarket underpricing and aftermarket mispricing: New insights on IPO pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 18-33.
- Fernandez, Carmen & Koop, Gary & Steel, Mark F.J., 2005.
"Alternative efficiency measures for multiple-output production,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 411-444, June.
- Carmen Fernandez & Gary Koop & Mark F J Steel, 2003. "Alternative efficiency measures for multiple-output production," ESE Discussion Papers 65, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Kai Li, 2004. "The Growth of Global Equity Markets: A Closer Look," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 54, Econometric Society.
- Herrala, Risto & Turk-Ariss, Rima, 2016. "Capital accumulation in a politically unstable region," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-15.
- Cristián Celis & Gustavo Maturana, 1998. "Initial Public Offerings In Chile," Abante, Escuela de Administracion. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 1(1), pages 7-31.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Stochastic frontier models," MPRA Paper 31079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Peter G. & Wuebker, Robert & Zoeller, Kathrin, 2016. "Relationship banking and conflicts of interest: Evidence from German initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 210-221.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:9:y:1996:i:4:p:1251-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .