The Strategic Timing of Corporate Disclosures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Abad & José Yagüe & Sonia Sanabria, 2005. "Liquidity And Information Around Annual Earnings Announcements: An Intraday Analysis Of The Spanish Stock Market," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Breu, Christopher & Schönbohm, Avo & Löcher, Markus, 2015. "Impact of investor presentations on share prices: Evidence from DAX 30 companies from 2010-2012," Working Papers 88, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).
- Benjamin Segal & Dan Segal, 2016. "Are managers strategic in reporting non-earnings news? Evidence on timing and news bundling," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 1203-1244, December.
- Jiang, Christine X. & Likitapiwat, Tanakorn & McInish, Thomas H., 2012. "Information Content of Earnings Announcements: Evidence from After-Hours Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(06), pages 1303-1330, December.
- Iqbal, Javed & Farooqi, Faraz Ahmed, 2011. "Stock price reaction to earnings announcement: the case of an emerging market," MPRA Paper 30865, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2011.
- Viral V. Acharya & Peter DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer, 2011.
"Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 2955-2979, December.
- Acharya, Viral V & DeMarzo, Peter & Kremer, Ilan, 2008. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 6985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Peter M. DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer, 2010. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," NBER Working Papers 16485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & DeMarzo, Peter & Kremer, Ilan, 2011. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," CEPR Discussion Papers 8680, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xin Yu & Peng Zhang & Ying Zheng, 2015. "Corporate Governance, Political Connections, and Intra-Industry Effects: Evidence from Corporate Scandals in China," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 49-80, March.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lee, Yun-Chi, 2011. "Bidders' strategic timing of acquisition announcements and the effects of payment method on target returns and competing bids," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2231-2244, September.
- Darren Filson & Karyn Williams, 2001. "The Impact of E-Commerce Strategies on Firm Value: Lessons from Amazon.com," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-25, Claremont Colleges.
- Leonardo Fernandez, 2012. "Price Discovery, Investor Distraction and Analyst Recommendations Under Continuous Disclosure Requirements in Australia," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 3.
- Cuny, Christine, 2016. "Voluntary disclosure incentives: Evidence from the municipal bond market," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 87-102.
- Zolotoy, L., 2008. "Empirical essays on the information transfer between and the informational efficiency of stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 2a2652c6-1060-4622-8721-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Darren Filson, 2002. "The Impact of E-Commerce Strategies on Firm Value: Lessons from Amazon.com and its Early Competitors," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-06, Claremont Colleges.
- Grenadier, Steven R. & Malenko, Andrey & Strebulaev, Ilya A., 2014. "Investment busts, reputation, and the temptation to blend in with the crowd," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 137-157.
- Steven Grenadier & Andrey Malenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2012. "Investment Busts, Reputation, and the Temptation to Blend in with the Crowd," NBER Working Papers 17945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:9:y:1996:i:2:p:665-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.