The Design of Internal Control and Capital Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anil Arya & Jonathan Glover, 2006. "The Use of Debt to Prevent Short-Term Managerial Exploitation," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 357-368, October.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011.
"Creditor rights and debt allocation within multinationals,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1367-1379, June.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2009. "Creditor Rights and Debt Allocation within Multinationals," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 304, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011. "Creditor rights and debt allocation within multinationals," Munich Reprints in Economics 20174, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Akbel, Basak & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Creditor Rights and Debt Allocation within Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 7958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberta Dessí, 2001.
"Implicit Contracts, Managerial Incentives, and Financial Structure,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 359-390, September.
- Roberta Dessí, 1997. "Implicit Contracts, Managerial Incentives and Financial Structure," FMG Discussion Papers dp279, Financial Markets Group.
- Markus Lehmann, 2004. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements and Competition Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 435-449, August.
- Maug, Ernst, 1997. "Boards of directors and capital structure: Alternative forms of corporate restructuring," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 113-139, April.
- Choe, Chongwoo, 2003. "Leverage, volatility and executive stock options," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 591-609, November.
- Roberta DessÌ & Donald Robertson, 2003.
"Debt, Incentives and Performance: Evidence from UK Panel Data,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 903-919, October.
- Roberta Dessí & Donald Robertson, 2000. "Debt, Incentives and Performance: Evidence from UK Panel Data," FMG Discussion Papers dp344, Financial Markets Group.
- Mário Santos & António Moreira & Elisabete Vieira, 2014. "Ownership concentration, contestability, family firms, and capital structure," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 18(4), pages 1063-1107, November.
- David R. Skeie, 2007. "Vesting and control in venture capital contracts," Staff Reports 297, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matthew C. Clayton & Jay C. Hartzell & Joshua Rosenberg, 2005. "The Impact of CEO Turnover on Equity Volatility," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1779-1808, September.
- Gary Gorton & Bruce D. Grundy, "undated".
"Executive Compensation and the Optimality of Managerial Entrenchment,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
15-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Gary Gorton & Bruce D. Grundy, 1996. "Executive Compensation and the Optimality of Managerial Entrenchment," NBER Working Papers 5779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khawaja, Mohsin & Bhatti, M. Ishaq & Ashraf, Dawood, 2019. "Ownership and control in a double decision framework for raising capital," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Li, Wei-Xuan & Chen, Clara Chia-Sheng & French, Joseph J., 2012. "The relationship between liquidity, corporate governance, and firm valuation: Evidence from Russia," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 465-477.
- Chrisostomos Florackis & Aydin Ozkan, 2009. "Managerial incentives and corporate leverage: evidence from the United Kingdom," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(3), pages 531-553, September.
- Brian Akins & David De Angelis & Maclean Gaulin, 2020. "Debt Contracting on Management," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 2095-2137, August.
- Grinstein, Yaniv, 2006. "The disciplinary role of debt and equity contracts: Theory and tests," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 419-443, October.
- Joel M. Vanden, 2016. "Optimal capital structures for private firms," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 245-273, May.
- Douglas, Alan V. S., 2002. "Capital structure and the control of managerial incentives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 287-311, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:9:y:1996:i:1:p:209-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.