Do Index Funds Monitor?
[Large shareholder activism, risk sharing, and financial market equilibrium]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Davidson Heath & Daniele Macciocchi & Roni Michaely & Matthew Ringgenberg, 2019. "Do Index Funds Monitor?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-08, Swiss Finance Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braun, Benjamin, 2021. "From exit to control: The structural power of finance under asset manager capitalism," SocArXiv 4uesc, Center for Open Science.
- Corum, Adrian Aycan & Malenko, Andrey & Malenko, Nadya, 2020.
"Corporate Governance in the Presence of Active and Passive Delegated Investment,"
8n6xj, Center for Open Science.
- Corum, Adrian Aycan & Malenko, Andrey & Malenko, Nadya, 2020. "Corporate governance in the presence of active and passive delegated investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 15230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shane S. Dikolli & Mary Margaret Frank & Zhe Michael Guo & Luann J. Lynch, 2022. "Walk the talk: ESG mutual fund voting on shareholder proposals," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 864-896, September.
- Marta Khomyn, 2020. "Essays on Modern Market Structure," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2-2020.
- Yoonsik Hong & Yanghoon Kim & Jeonghun Kim & Yongmin Choi, 2022. "Index Tracking via Learning to Predict Market Sensitivities," Papers 2209.00780, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Santhosh Ramalingegowda & Steven Utke & Yong Yu, 2021. "Common Institutional Ownership and Earnings Management," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 38(1), pages 208-241, March.
- Baig, Ahmed & DeLisle, R. Jared & Zaynutdinova, Gulnara R., 2022. "Index mutual fund ownership and financial reporting quality," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Andrea Pawliczek & A. Nicole Skinner & Laura A. Wellman, 2021. "A new take on voice: the influence of BlackRock’s ‘Dear CEO’ letters," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 1088-1136, September.
- Benjamin Bennett & René M. Stulz & Zexi Wang, 2020. "Does Joining the S&P 500 Index Hurt Firms?," NBER Working Papers 27593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:35:y:2022:i:1:p:91-131.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.