The Shadow Cost of Bank Capital Requirements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gropp, Reint & Mosk, Thomas & Ongena, Steven & Wix, Carlo, 2016.
"Bank response to higher capital requirements: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
156, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Reint Gropp & Thomas C. Mosk & Steven Ongena & Carlo Wix, 2016. "Bank Response to Higher Capital Requirements: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-70, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Gropp, Reint & Mosk, Thomas & Ongena, Steven & Wix, Carlo, 2016. "Bank response to higher capital requirements: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," IWH Discussion Papers 33/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- David P. Glancy & Robert J. Kurtzman, 2018. "How do Capital Requirements Affect Loan Rates? Evidence from High Volatility Commercial Real Estate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-079, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Abbassi, Puriya & Bräuning, Falk, 2018. "The pricing of FX forward contracts: Micro evidence from banks' dollar hedging," Discussion Papers 42/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:129:y:2018:i:3:p:510-530 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Zhiguo & Kelly, Bryan & Manela, Asaf, 2017.
"Intermediary asset pricing: New evidence from many asset classes,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 1-35.
- Zhiguo He & Bryan Kelly & Asaf Manela, 2016. "Intermediary Asset Pricing: New Evidence from Many Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 21920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:29:y:2016:i:7:p:1780-1820.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.