Do Firms Engage in Risk-Shifting? Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad, 2018.
"The Agency of CoCos: Why Contingent Convertible Bonds Aren't for Everyone,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roman Goncharenko & Steven Ongena & Asad Rauf, 2019. "The Agency of CoCos: Why Contingent Convertible Bonds Aren't for Everyone," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-43, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ferriani, Fabrizio & Natoli, Filippo & Veronese, Giovanni & Zeni, Federica, 2018. "Futures risk premia in the era of shale oil," MPRA Paper 89097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferriani, Fabrizio & Veronese, Giovanni, 2018.
"U.S. shale producers: a case of dynamic risk management?,"
88279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Ferriani & Giovanni Veronese, 2019. "U.S. shale producers: a case of dynamic risk management?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1211, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Erwan Morellec & Boris Nikolov & Norman Schürhoff, 2018.
"Agency Conflicts around the World,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 31(11), pages 4232-4287.
- Erwan Morellec & Boris Nikolov & Norman Schürhoff, 2015. "Agency Conflicts Around the World," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-21, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2016.
- Morellec, Erwan & Nikolov, Boris & Schürhoff, Norman, 2016. "Agency Conflicts Around the World," CEPR Discussion Papers 11243, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Norman Schuerhoff & Boris Nikolov & Erwan Morellec, 2016. "Agency Conflicts Around the World," 2016 Meeting Papers 923, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Divya Kirti, 2017. "When Gambling for Resurrection is Too Risky," IMF Working Papers 17/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Shan Ge & Michael S. Weisbach, 2019. "The Role of Financial Conditions in Portfolio Choices: The Case of Insurers," NBER Working Papers 25677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Keming & Lockwood, Jimmy & Miao, Hong, 2017. "Risk-shifting, equity risk, and the distress puzzle," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 275-288.
- Felix Feng, 2018. "Dynamic Compensation under Uncertainty Shocks and Limited Commitment," 2018 Meeting Papers 159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad, 2017. "The agency of CoCo: Why do banks issue contingent convertible bonds?," CFS Working Paper Series 586, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:29:y:2016:i:11:p:2925-2954.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.