House Prices, Home Equity Borrowing, and Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jieying Li & Xin Zhang, 2018. "House Prices, Home Equity, and Personal Debt Composition," 2018 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Silva, Olmo, 2018.
"Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 52-66.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian & Silva, Olmo, 2015. "Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship," Bank of England working papers 560, Bank of England.
- Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian A. L. & Silva, Olmo, 2018. "Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wang, Ren & Hou, Jie & He, Xiaobei, 2017. "Real estate price and heterogeneous investment behavior in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 271-280.
- Luc Laeven & Alexander Popov, 2016.
"A Lost Generation? Education Decisions and Employment Outcomes during the US Housing Boom-Bust Cycle of the 2000s,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 630-635, May.
- Popov, Alexander & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "A lost generation? Education decisions and employment outcomes during the U.S. housing boom-bust cycle of the 2000s," Working Paper Series 1892, European Central Bank.
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & Raknerud, Arvid, 2017.
"The Returns to Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Matched Person-Firm Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11018, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raknerud, Arvid & van Praag, Mirjam, 2017. "The returns to entrepreneurship: Evidence from matched person-firm data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12330, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mirjam (C.M.) van Praag & Arvid Raknerud, 2017. "The Returns to Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Matched Person-firm Data," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-089/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:107-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Popov, Alexander, 2017. "Evidence on finance and economic growth," Working Paper Series 2115, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:120-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jieying & Zhang, Xin, 2017. "House Prices, Home Equity, and Personal Debt Composition," Working Paper Series 343, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:28:y:2015:i:8:p:2399-2428.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.