Editor's Choice Shareholder Voting and Corporate Governance Around the World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lesmeister, Simon & Limbach, Peter & Goergen, Marc, 2019. "Trust and shareholder voting," CFR Working Papers 18-02, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Marco Becht & Andrea Polo & Stefano Rossi, 2016.
"Does Mandatory Shareholder Voting Prevent Bad Acquisitions?,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(11), pages 3035-3067.
- Becht, Marco & Polo, Andrea & Rossi, Stefano, 2015. "Does Mandatory Shareholder Voting Prevent Bad Acquisitions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Dahiya, Sandeep & Prabhala, Nagpurnanand R., 2019. "The power of shareholder votes: Evidence from uncontested director elections," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 134-153.
- Bar-Isaac, Heski & Shapiro, Joel, 2020. "Blockholder voting," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 695-717.
- King, Timothy & Bozos, Konstantinos & Koutmos, Dimitrios, 2017. "Shareholder activism and equity price reactions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 100-104.
- Dyck, Alexander & Lins, Karl V. & Roth, Lukas & Wagner, Hannes F., 2019.
"Do institutional investors drive corporate social responsibility? International evidence,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 693-714.
- Alexander Dyck & Karl V. Lins & Lukas Roth & Hannes F. Wagner, 2018. "Do Institutional Investors Drive Corporate Social Responsibility? International Evidence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1873, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Pamela Kent & Kim Kercher & James Routledge, 2018. "Remuneration committees, shareholder dissent on CEO pay and the CEO payâ€“performance link," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(2), pages 445-475, June.
- Harford, Jarrad & Kecskés, Ambrus & Mansi, Sattar, 2018. "Do long-term investors improve corporate decision making?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 424-452.
- Kim, Incheol & Miller, Steve & Wan, Hong & Wang, Bin, 2016. "Drivers behind the monitoring effectiveness of global institutional investors: Evidence from earnings management," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 24-46.
- Gordon M. Phillips & Alexei Zhdanov, 2017. "Venture Capital Investments and Merger and Acquisition Activity Around the World," NBER Working Papers 24082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isil Erel & Léa H. Stern & Chenhao Tan & Michael S. Weisbach, 2018. "Selecting Directors Using Machine Learning," NBER Working Papers 24435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Schmidt, 2017. "Determinants of Corporate Voting – Evidence from a Large Survey of German Retail Investors," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 18(1), pages 71-103, February.
- Hyejeong Shin & Su-In Kim, 2018. "The Effect of Corporate Governance on Earnings Quality and Market Reaction to Low Quality Earnings: Korean Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Rachelle Belinga & Blanche Segrestin, 2018. "Principals and stewards? An exploration of the role of institutional investors in corporate governance," Post-Print hal-01791931, HAL.
- Huang, Xiaoran & Kang, Jun-Koo, 2017. "Geographic concentration of institutions, corporate governance, and firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 191-218.
- Nguyen, Phuong-Anh & Kecskés, Ambrus & Mansi, Sattar, 2020. "Does corporate social responsibility create shareholder value? The importance of long-term investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
- Lin, Chih-Yung & Tsai, Wei-Che & Hasan, Iftekhar & Tuan, Le Quoc, 2018. "Private benefits of control and bank loan contracts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 324-343.
- Miller, Darius, 2018. "Discussion of “Managing reputation: Evidence from biographies of corporate directors✰," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 470-475.
- Nicola Cucari, 2019. "Determinants of say on pay vote: a configurational analysis," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 837-856, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:28:y:2015:i:8:p:2167-2202.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.